Last Minute Important Tips UPSC Prelims 2016 – Hello Friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com Here We Are Just Trying to Provide Some important Tips Before UPSC Prelims 2016 Exam. As We know UPSC going to Conduct Prelims 2016 On 7 August 2016 for the Various Posts Like IAS, IPS,IRS,IFS and Other Services .
This is India Toughest Exam or We Can Say mother of All Exams. We Know Are Preparing for This Exam For Last One year or May be More than That .
For Many Students it is a Dream to become IAS/IPS officer . But When We Come Close To Exad Date on Last minute or On Exam Day We Made Some Mistakes.
These Mistakes Destroy Our Last one year Hard Work. So Here I Am trying To give You Some important Tips For UPSC Prelims 2016 Exam.
Last Minute Important Tips UPSC Prelims 2016 -9 Tips for UPSC Prelims
- Good Sleep or Power Naps: Sleep means relaxing the mind. It is like powering up the brain for a next session of toil. Stressing too much on the last minutes only meddles what you have studied before. Therefore, avoid last minute stress and relax your mind. Take a good sleep of 7 to 8 hours to freshen up the mind and enable it to work optimally
- Note Making: The candidates should make notes of all the major current events for mugging up at the last minute. They should thoroughly revise the major current affairs and related issues. Prelims is about your awareness and your presence of mind.
- Revision: Instead of reading or learning new things at the last minute, the candidates should revise the important things they have studied, in order to develop a deep insight and clarity
- Be confident: Confidence is the key to success in any examination of life, so is the case with UPSC. Confidence is the driving force to success
- Presence of mind: Never panic on discovering a weak spot in the paper. Instead, try to open your mind, brainstorm a little and focus on your presence of mind. Common sense and presence of mind would improve your prospects in preliminary examination
- Handwritten notes should always be there with the candidate. To remember the points better, one should always write it down themselves. This helps in remembering things real fast
- Concentration: Although your aim would be to get the maximum benefit in the minimum time, it needs to be done neatly, with a focused mind. Concentrate on the questions and get the answers right
- Strategise: Pre-plan how you are going to handle the exam. Schedule your priority according to your interest and capacity. For instance, if you are good at numericals, try to solve all the numerical at the first go, leaving aside the history questions you are not sure of
- Be alert: It is certain that you are not the only one preparing for the exam. You will meet friends or other students at the exam venue. Do not eavesdrop, but be alert and do not ignore any information. Their conversation may get you marks! The point is, learn wherever you can.
Note – if you Have Any other tips Please Comment Below In Comment Box We Will Include In This Post
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .