latest cricket general knowledge pdf Download – Latest Quiz List- Hello Friends Welcome to Studdyhaba.com . Here We are providing you List of Some of Most important Questions related to Cricket.Cricket Quiz Questions And Answers Pdf Download.latest cricket general knowledge pdf Download – Latest Quiz List
latest cricket general knowledge pdf Download For All Exams -Cricket Quiz Questions And Answers Pdf Download
- Who is known as the father of Indian Cricket ? –K.S.Renjith Singji
- Who was the first Captain of Indian Cricket Team ?-C.K.Naidu
- “One More Over is a book” written by –E.A.S.Prasanna
- The Captain who lead India to her first test victory? – Vijay Hazare
- Where is “Chepauk Ground” situated ? –Chennai
- Who was the first batsman to score three centuries at Lord’s? –Dilip Vengsarkar
- The only team to be dismissed twice in a single day of test match. –India
- Who was the first Indian batsman to hit a century on debut against England in England? –Abbas Ali Baig
- The first Indian batsman to bat on all five days of a Test. –M.L.Jaisimha
- The only Indian cricketer who have won four successive Man of the Match awards in One-day Internationals.-Sourav Ganguly
- The only player in the history of Test cricket to score a century in each of his first three test matches.
- Who holds the unique distinction of being the only bowler to dismiss Don Bradman courtesy of a hit-wicket?-Lala Amarnath
- Who was sent back home from the tour of England in 1936 due to disciplinary reasons. –Lala Amarnath
- The Indian Batsman who batted in all positions from 1-11. –Vinoo Mankad
- The first batsman declared run out by a third umpire decision in the history of cricket-Sachin Tendulkar
- “Straight from the Heart” is a book written by –Kapil Dev
- Green Park Cricket Stadium is in –Kanpur
- The first Batsman to score a triple century for India ? –Virender Sehwag against Pakistan
- The first Indian bowler to take Hat trick in a World Cup Cricket Match ?-Chetan Chauhan against New Zealand.
- BCCI formed in the year? –1928
- Wankhede stadium is located in? –Mumbai
- Sachin played his first One day international against which Country? –Pakistan on 18 December 1989
- Which Indian cricketer is known as “Brown Bradman” –Sunil Gavaskar
- Who was the first Indian to take 16 wickets in a single test match?-Narendra Hirwani
- Who is the first Indian Batsman to cross 10000 runs in Tests? –Sunil Gavaskar
- Who was the captain of the Under-19 Cricket team who won the World Cup in March-2008? –Virat Kohli
- Yuvraj Singh smashed whom for six sixes in the first Twenty20 world championship? –Stuart Broad
- Which English player smashed Yuvraj Singh for 5 sixes in an over in the one day tournament held in England?–Dimitri Mascarenhas
- Kapil Dev Played his first test match in the year? –1978 Against Pakistan at Faisalabad.
- Against which team did Virender Sehwag make his one day international debut? –Pakistan on Fool’s Day, 1999 at Chandigarh. He scored only 1 run and Pakistan won the match by 7 wickets.
- ho was the 1st president of BCCI ( Board of Control for Cricket in India )? –R.E. Grant Govan was president from 1928-29 to 1932-33.
- Tendulkar made his first One day century against? -Australia on September 9, 1994 at Colombo in Sri Lanka
- The 1984-85 seasons, 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot- India were 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why? That match was abandoned after hearing the news of Indira Gandhi being killed
- The famous spinner who made his test debut against India at Sydney, in 1992 ? Shane Warne.
- India’s Lowest Total in One Day International Cricket was against which country? –India scored only 54 runs against Sri Lanka in Sharjah on the 29th of Oct 2000.
- What is India’s highest ODI innings total against Sri Lanka? –373 for 6 at Tauntan, England, on May 26, 1999.
- What is Sri Lanka’s lowest ODI innings total against India? –96 all out at Sharjah on April 8, 1984.
- Who is the only cricketer to have played for England and India? –The Nawab Of Pataudi (Senior)
- The highest number of catches taken by a non-wicketkeeper in an entire Test for India? –Yajurvindra Singh (India) at Bangalore, 1976-77
- Which county did Sachin Tendulkar play for? –Yorkshire
- Which Indian bowler claimed his 300th one-day international wicket against Netherlands in a pool-a match of the 2003 world cup? –Javagal Srinath
- Where did India play its 1st one day international match? –Headingley on 13/07/1974, India lost the match by four wickets.
- Who was the 1st ODI captain for India? –Ajit Wadekar
- Where did the 1st ODI match was played in India? –Ahmedabad
- Who was the first captain of Indian Test team? –C K Nayudu
- What is the middle name of Sourav Ganguly? –Chandidas
- How many runs did Sachin Tendulkar was scored in his ODI debut? –Master Blaster is out for a DUCK, against Pakistan on 18 December 1989.
- Who was the man of the match of the 1983 World Cup Final ? –Mohinder Amarnath.
- Who was named India’s Cricketer of the Century by Wisden? –Kapil Dev
- Which Indian batsman was the first to hit 44 fours in a test match innings? –V.V.S.Laxman
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .