Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Available Now For UPSC Aspirants – Latest Edition of Indian Polity By m Laxmikanth Is Available Now For UPSC Aspirants . This Book is Must For UPSC Aspirants . You Can Buy This Book Online From Amazon Or Flipkart Whatever Platform You Can Choose . Laxmikanth Indian Polity Book Known As The Bible of Indian Polity For UPSC prelims as Well As Mains Exam . If You Have This Book Than You Do not Need to Refer Any Other Book For Indian Polity Section . You Can Prepare All Topics From This book . Now This Is the 6th And Latest Updated edition Of Indian Polity .
Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Pdf Download Hindi, English & Tamil
- The book “Indian Polity”, 6th edition is a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the Civil Services Examinations as well as the other state Services Examinations.
- It is conceived to cater to the requirements of not just students appearing for competitive examinations but also postgraduates, research scholars, academics and General readers who are interested in the country political, Civil and constitutional issues.
- The extant chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
VISION IAS, Insights, GS Score, Shankar IAS 2020 Test Series Compilation
- 80 chapters and 16 appendices covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum
- Chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination
- Coverage on the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, constitutional interpretation, judicial review and judicial activism
- Updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains Examinations
- One-stop reference for the Civil Services aspirants, students of law, political Science and public Administration
6 New chapters:
- Goods and Services Tax Council
- National Commission for backward classes
- National investigation agency
- National disaster Management
- Role of regional parties
- Coalition government
Part I: Constitutional Framework
- Historical Background
- Making of the constitution
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution
- Preamble to the Constitution
- Union and its territory
- Fundamental rights
- Directive principles of state policy
- Fundamental duties
- Amendment of the constitution
- Basic structure of the constitution.
Part II: System of Government
- Parliamentary system
- Federal System
- Centre-state relations
- Inter-state relations.
- Emergency provisions
Part III:Central government
- Prime Minister
- Central Council of Ministers
- Cabinet committees
- Parliamentary committees
- Parliamentary forums
- Supreme Court
Part IV:State Government
- Chief Minister
- State Council of Ministers
- State legislature
- High court
- Subordinate Courts
- Special status of Jammu and Kashmir
- Special provision for some states
Part V:Local Government
- Panchayati raj
Part VI:Union territories and special areas
- Union territories
- Scheduled and tribal areas
Part VII: Constitutional Bodies
- Election commission
- Union Public service commission
- State Public service Commission
- Finance Commission
- National Commission for SC’s
- National Commission for ST’s
- Special officer for Linguistic minorities
- Comptroller and auditor general of India
- Attorney General of India.
- Advocate General of India.
Part VIII:Non-Constitutional Bodies
- Planing Commission
- National Development Council
- National Human Rights Commission
- State Human Rights Commission
- Central Information Commission
- State Information Commission
- Central vigilance Commission
- Central Bureau of Investigation
- Lokpal and Lokayuktas
Part IX:Other Constitutional Dimensions
- Co-operative societies
- Official Language
- Public services
- Rights and Liabilities of the Government.
- Authoritative text of the Constitution in Hindi Language.
- Special Provision relating to certain classes.
Part X:Political Dynamics
- Political Parties
- Electoral Reforms
- Anti-Defection Law
- Pressure groups
- National Integration
- Foreign Policy
Part XI:Working of the Constitution
- National Commission to review the working of the constitution.
Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Price Online & Offline
- Price Of Laxmikanth Indian Polity Book is ( Rs 627 Online On Flipkart And Amazon ) . You Can Buy From Any Online Platform.
Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Hindi Edition
- Hindi Edition Of this book Also Available Online Now . You Can Buy Online From Flipkart Or Amazon . You can Also Buy offline Also.
Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Telugu
- 5th Edition of Telugu medium is Available Online But 6th Edition Right Now Not Available . You Can Wait Or Buy English Edition For Your Preparation .
Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Vs 5th Edition | Which One Is Good ?
- We Would Recommend you Please go For Latest Edition , Do not Buy 5th Edition . There Are Some Latest Updates Made In this Book Which Are Very Good For UPSC Exam.
- No Need To Have Any Doubt Regarding 5th Edition vs 6th Edition .
How To Download Laxmikanth Indian Polity 6th Edition Pdf Online ?
- You Can Buy This Book From Both Flipkart And Amazon Online . Both Store Are Selling This Book Online . This Is a Must Book For UPSC Prelims and Mains Exam .
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|