LIC Assistant 2019 Notification Released – 8000 Vacancies – Hello friends , Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant . More details given below.
LIC Assistant 2019 Notification Released – 8000 Vacancies
|Important Dates||Application Starting Date – 17 September 2019|
Last Date of Application – 01 October 2019
Last Date of Submitting Print-Out of Application – 22 October 2019
|Application Fee||For SC/ST – Rs.85/|
Others – Rs.510/
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|District-wise Notification Link |
|Official Website||Direct Link to Apply Online|
|LIC Assistant Salary Structure & Basic Pay:||Basic pay for LIC Assistant cadre will be Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1) – 15275-915(2) – 17105-1030(5) – 22255-1195(2) – 24645-1455(3) – 29010-1510(2) – 32030-1610(5) – 40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules.|
|Education Qualification – LIC Assistant Notification 2019:||Candidates need to complete any “Bachelor’s Degree” (10+2+13 Pattern) in any of the discipline from a well recognized Indian University/ Institution. For Ex-Servicemen: HSC (10+2+3 Pattern) at least 10 years service.|
|Folow Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for LIC Assistant Posts
LIC Assistant selection will be done on the basis of 3 phase examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
• The candidates are required to qualify each of the Tests. Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests.
• There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests for main examination. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not be added for the selection and the final selection will be based on the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination (Phase II).
LIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Serial Number||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language / Hindi Language||30||30||20 minutes|
Mains Examination (Phase-2):
|Name of the tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English/ Hindi||SC/ST/PwBD||Others||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||English||14||16||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English/ Hindi||18||20||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||60||English/ Hindi||22||24||40 Minutes|
|Total||200||200||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
How to Apply for LIC Assistant/Clerk Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online only through LIC Official Website.
- First Visit Official Website of LIC
- Click On the Link Apply Online
- Enter Required Details Of Candidates
- Upload Photo And signature
- Make Payment
- Take Your Print Out For Future Reference .