LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation Tips English Section – Books List -English Section is one of the trickiest section of competitive exams like LIC HFL Assistant Exam because it is easy and scoring for candidates with average English skills and it is a section where even the candidates with good English skills can commit silly mistakes and lose valuable marks.
Therefore it is very essential that for LIC HFL Assistant Exam preparation candidates should give proper attention to the English Section preparation. This blog will give you all the important tips and information that you must know for your LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation.
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation – Exam Pattern
|Section||No of Question||No Of Marks||Duration|
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation – English Language Syllabus
- Spotting Errors
- Vocabulary (Synonyms/ Antonyms)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- Para completion
- Sentence Connectors
- Cloze Test
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation – Books for English Section
- Arihant Publication’ s “Objective General English” by SP Bakshi
- “Word Power Made Easy” book by Norman Lewis
- Corrective English – by AK Singh
- Try To Solve Mock tests from Any Good Coachings
LIC HFL Assistant Exam preparation -: English section exam analysis (2017)
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation – General Tips for English
- Prepare A Comprehensive Study Plan And Strictly Follow That Plan
- You should go about the syllabus topic wise. Read-understand-practice should be your cycle of preparation. First, read the topic from the book, then understand the concepts and finally practice the topic by solving questions.
- This is a must. Practising Online Mock tests during your actual exam timings is a great way of putting your brain in the habit of being at a high-efficiency level
- Read newspaper online at Least One News Paper