List 30 Top Environmental Concerns pdf Download – From water pollution to global warming, environmental issues affect every person, animal, community, and nation on the planet. As increasing evidence supports the devastating effect humans have on the environment, more people are taking steps to protect the environment and educate others about environmental problems by looking at the top 30 environmental concerns. These are the One of the Most focusing areas for Environment point of View . We will cover all these topics one by one in this Post.
- yojana Magazine February Pdf Download Hindi & English free
- Lucent Audio MP3 General Knowledge download -lucent gk 2018 audio
- Vision IAS Prelims Test Series Pdf Free Download -CSP 2017 Tests
- Yojana Magazine Pdf Download Hindi & English ,2018,2017,2016,2015
- Download India Yearbook PDF Released By Govt Of India
- Download UPSC Prelims 37 Years Previous Papers PDF Solution
- Download Indian Economy Ramesh Singh 8th Edition Pdf Free 2018
- Download Old NCERT books PDF Free -Hindi & English -UPSC,SSC
- Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017,2018 -Modi Govt Schemes 2018
- IBPS PO 2017 Study Plan pdf – IBPS PO 30 Days Study Plan
- Hindi Optional Material Download – Free UPSC Materials Download
- Food Processing Industry pdf Importance,Challenges,Present Scenario
- Organic Farming pdf – Organic Farming In India,Advantages,Types
- RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Sylla
List 30 Top Environmental Concerns pdf Download
List 30 Top Environmental Concerns pdf Download -List 30 Top Environmental Concerns pdf Download
1. Contamination of Drinking Water:
- Contamination of fresh water used for household needs, including pollution of oceans, rivers, lakes, and reservoirs, ranks top on the list of environmental concerns for many Americans.
- More than half of respondents stated they worry about the safety of their drinking water a great deal.
- Contamination of Drinking water causes so many diseases in Human Body .
- People Suffer with many diseases . This Contaminates water is used By Farmer in Irrigation .
2. Water Pollution:
- Related issues include acid rain, ocean dumping, urban runoff, oil spills, ocean acidification, and wastewater.
- So Many Companies are Situated on the Bank of these Rivers which release harmful chemicals in River Water.
- Use of Fertilizers also Increasing Water pollution level.
- Water Pollution Includes – Seawater,Under Ground Water and Rivers etc.
3. Soil Contamination:
- Soil erosion, soil conservation, soil salination, and soil contamination by waste, pesticides, and lead etc
- Fertilizers used By Farmers
- Soil Contamination Reduce Fertility of Soil .
4. Wildlife Conservation:
- Almost Every Person in this world express concern about wildlife conservation and associated environmental issues, such as endangered species, animal and plant extinction, coral bleaching, introduction of invasive species, poaching, and loss of natural animal habitats resulting in relocation and a break in the food chain.
- There are so Many Species which are Extinct or going to extinct Sooner of later .
- We need to Protect all of these Species from Extinction.
5. Air pollution:
- We all Know we worried about indoor and outdoor air quality, carbon emissions, tropospheric ozone, particulate matter, sulfur oxides, volatile organic compounds, radon, refrigerants, and methane emissions.
- Air pollution Increasing Earth temperature .
- Change in Climate Due to Increasing Temperature on Earth.
- Now Every Country paying Attention on Global Warming and Climate Change .
6. Biological pollutants
- Biological Pollutants includes bacteria, viruses, molds, mildew, dander, dust, mites, pollen, ventilation and infection.
7. Carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint and the responsibility of individuals to reduce their effect on the environment, including the use of renewable energy sources (solar power, geothermal heat pumps), recycling, and sustainable living.
8. Climate change
- Climate change and issues related to global warming, such as the greenhouse effect, global dimming, and the gradual rise in sea level.
- Consumerism Means Over Consumption of The Resources Available On the Planet.
- We have limited Resources on Earth .like Coal and Petrol , water etc.
- These are non Renewable Resources .
- So We Need to Focus On Sustainable Development .
- Dams and the impact of dams on the environment we all Know Very Well .
- Dams Construction on river has both Positive as Well As Negative Aspect .
- Due to Dams We get Water for Use and Electricity Production but Same Time We are Degrading Environment Near that Dam.
- Ecosystem destruction and associated environmental concerns, such as aquaculture, estuaries, shellfish protection, landscaping, wetlands, and ecological restoration.
- Increasing Population and Industrial Growth destroying Our Ecosystem
- Many Species Already Extinct and Many Of them are In Endangered List
12. Energy conservation
- Energy conservation issues, including renewable energy for home and business, energy efficiency, and fossil fuel depletion.
- Fishing and its effect on marine ecosystems, blast fishing, cyanide fishing, bottom trawling, whaling, and over-fishing.
14. Food safety
- Food safety concerns and the effects of hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, toxic contamination, and lack of quality control on health.
15. Genetic engineering,
- Genetic engineering including concerns about genetically modified foods and genetic pollution.
16. Intensive farming,
- Intensive farming, irrigation, overgrazing, monoculture, methane emissions, and the damaging environmental effects of deforestation for farming and cattle.
17. Land degradation
- Land degradation and related problems, such as desertification and soil and land pollution.
18. Land use,
- Land use urban sprawl, lack of free space, and habitat destruction and fragmentation.
- Logging, deforestation, clear-cutting, destruction of wildlife habitats, and greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming.
- Mining and its role in global warming, acid mine drainage, and soil and air pollution resulting from toxic emissions and heavy metals.
- Nanotechnology and the future effects of nanopollution and nanotoxicology.
22. Natural disasters
- Natural disasters and their impact on all aspects of the environment.
23. Nuclear issues
- Nuclear issues, including the effects of nuclear fallout, nuclear meltdown, radioactive waste, and the population’s reliance on nuclear power.
24. Light pollution and Noise pollution
- Light Pollution and Noise pollution have several health Side Effects .
- concerns, such as continued building and burial.
26. Ozone depletion
- Ozone Depletion and damage to the Earth’s ozone layer caused by CFC.
List 30 Top Environmental Concerns pdf Download
27. Resource depletion,
- Resource Depletion ,the need for newer, cleaner energy sources, and exploitation of natural resources.
28. Sustainable communities
- Sustainable and issues such as reducing reliance on fossil fuels, supporting local farmers and merchants, encouraging green practices and building, consideration of native wildlife, and adoption of mass transportation and cleaner methods of commuting.
- Toxins including chlorofluorocarbons, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, toxic waste, PCB, DDT, bioaccumulation, endocrine disruptors, asbestos, and poorly implemented hazardous waste management.
30. Waste and associated environmental issues, such as litter, landfills, recycling, incineration, marine debris, E-waste, and contamination of water and soil caused by improper disposal and leaching toxins.