List World important Straits Pdf Download – Straits Locations With MAP
List World important Straits Pdf Download – Straits Locations With MAP – A Strait is defined as a comparatively narrow passageway connecting two large bodies of water.
It may also be described as a naturally formed, narrow, typically navigable waterway that connects two larger bodies of water.
Here is the list of the famous straits in the world.
- Strait of Dover : It separates England and France
- Cook Strait : It separates northern and southern New Zealand
- Sauda Strait : It separates java and Sumatra island of Indonesia
- Palk strait: It separates India from Sri Lanka
- Strait of Gibraltar: It separates Europe from Africa
- Strait of Bonifacio: It separates Sardinia island in Italy with Corsica island in France
- Strait of Messina: It separates Italy and Sicily
- Malacca Strait: It separates Malaysia and Indonesia
- Davis Strait: It separates Greenland and Canada
- Bass Strait: It separates Australia and Tasmania
- Bering Strait: It separates Russia and America
- Strait of Hormuz : It separates Oman and Iran
- Taurus Strait: It separates Papua Guiana and Australia
- Yucatan Strait: It separates Mexico and Cuba
- Formosa Strait: It separates China and Taiwan
To Download This File In PDF Format Please CLick On the Download Button Given below –world Straits List Pdf