What Is Mesh Topology? Advantages And Disadvantages Of Mesh Topology
What Is Mesh Topology? Advantages And Disadvantages – Hello friends Welcome to Studydhaba.com.here we are providing you An Intro About Mesh,its Advantages and Disadvantages . Details given below
What is Mesh Topology?
A mesh topology is a network topology in which all the network nodes are individually connected to most of the other nodes. There is not a concept of a central switch, hub or computer which acts as a central point of communication to pass on the messages.
Unlike other network topologies, it can be divided into two kinds:
- Fully connected mesh topology and,
- Partially connected mesh topology
A fully connected topology has all the nodes connected to every other node. If you know the graph theory, then it is like a fully connected graph where all the nodes are connected to every other node.
On the other hand, a partially connected mesh does not have all the nodes connected to each other.
- Each connection can carry its own data load
- It is robust
- A fault is diagnosed easily
- Provides security and privacy
- A broken node won’t distract the transmission of data in a mesh network.
- Each node is connected to several other nodes which make it easier to relay data.
- A broken device will be ignored by the signals and will then find a new one that is connected with the node.
- Additional devices in a mesh topology will not affect its network connection. Hence it will improve the traffic in the network. This topology makes a large data center that simulates useful information to its nodes.
- There are high chances of redundancy in many of the network connections.
- Overall cost of this network is way too high as compared to other network topologies.
- Set-up and maintenance of this topology is very difficult. Even administration of the network is tough.
Please Like our facebook Page and Share our Posts
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|