MHTCET Exam on May 5: Check examination cities, important instructions here
MHTCET Exam on May 5: Check examination cities, important instructions here The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHTCET) 2016 is scheduled to be held on May 5 and the results for the same will be released on June 1.
Candidates who are appearing for the exam, can check the examination cities below:
- Mumbai Sub Urban
There will be three papers for one and half hours each.
- Use only black ink ball point pen to darken/mark the appropriate circle
- Mark only one circle for each entry. The answer once marked is final, any change in the option done by any method, will considered as a wrong answer
- The choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidates
- The candidates are required to read the question paper carefully
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking
- Use of whitener or any other material to erase/hide the circle is not allowed
- Avoid overwriting and striking of answers once marked.