MICROSOFT WORD FEATURES – Computer Notes for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk -MICROSOFT WORD FEATURES – hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . here We are sharing Computer Notes for upcoming Exams .
- Microsoft word is an excellent word processor that allows the user to create letter, resume, report and announcements.
- File Extension for MS Word : .doc or .docx
MICROSOFT WORD FEATURES
- Header and Footer: Header and footer is text or graphics that appear on the top and bottom of a page. Header and footer contains the page number, the date of a company logo that is usually printed at the top or bottom of each page in a document.
- Title Bar: The Title bar shows the name of the file and name of the program. In this there are three buttons on the right hand side: Minimize (to shrink the window down), Maximize (to make the window as large as it can be) and Close (to close the window).
- Menu Bar: The Menu Bar is placed below the Title bar and it consists of various commands.
- File Menu: From File menu user can perform the functions such as Create a new document, open existing file, save files and print.
- Home Tab: It provides options that can change the font, size, colour, alignment, bullets and numbering, organization and style of the text.
- Insert Tab: It provides the option to insert Tables, links picture, clipart and symbols.
- Page Layout Tab: It includes Themes, page setup, Page Background.
- Ruler: It shows the width of the document which can be increased or decreased.
- Workspace: It is the area where the text can be entered.
- Thesaurus: It is used to find the synonym for a word in the document.
- Spell check: It is used to check the spelling and grammar mistakes and also provide the possible alternative for incorrectly spelt word.
List of Commonly used key that have special functions in MS Word :
1. Backspace key: This deletes letters backward.
2. Delete key: This deletes letter forward.
3. Shift key: This when press with another key will perform a secondary function.
4. Space bar key: This enters the space between the words or letters.
5. Tab: This will indent what user type, or move the text to right. The default indent
distance is usually ½ Inch.
6. Caps Lock : This key when pressed , will capitalized every letter
7. Control (Ctrl): This when pressed WITH another key, performs a shortcut.
8. Enter: This either gives a new line, or executes a command.
9. Arrow Keys: Used to navigate through a document or page.
6 Features of Microsoft Word In 2019 you Should be Using
|Checking Your Spelling||Word Automatic Check Your Spelling When you Type Wrong|
|Using Mail Merge||This feature allows us to send out bulk emails, but consequently with unique elements.|
|Find & Replace||Word Replace can search for all occurrences of a particular word, phrase or set of characters and replace them with an alternative.|
|Insert Water Marks||you can Insert Water Mark In Your Document|
|Inserting header & Footer In Document||Insert header And Footer In Your Document|
|Using Hyperlink||Inserting Or Using Hyperlink in Your Images|
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .