MP Scholarship 2019-20 | Registration @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
|Madhya Pradesh Government|
Type of Facility
|Pre & Post Matric Scholarships|
Mode Of Application Form
MP Scholarship Eligibility
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate/ 12th with 75% or more from the Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh or 85% or more from CBSE/ ICSE board can apply for this MMVY MP Scholarship.
- An annual income limit of the family is INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
- You have to get registered at an undergraduate level of course at a recognized institution or University.
- Engineering candidates are required to have qualified JEE Mains examination with rank up to 50,000 or less.
- Medical candidates are required to have got admission to a government/private medical or dental college through NEET merit.
- Law candidates are required to have passed the CLAT examination and got admission to an NLU.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh
- The scholars pertaining to Other Backward Classes (OBC) who are studying at a post-secondary level can claim for the scholarship.
- Annual family income should be less than INR 75,000 (for 100% scholarship).
- The annual family income should be up to INR 1,00,000 (for 50% scholarship).
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
- This scholarship is available for the children of people who are mentioned as the unorganized workman by the Labour Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- Scholars must have got admission to an undergraduate, postgraduate, polytechnic, diploma or ITI program.
- Engineering candidates should have passed the JEE Mains examination with a rank of less than 1,50,000.
- The medical candidates are required to have got admission in the MBBS course via JIPMER, AIIMS entrance examination.
- Also, the law candidates are required to have got admission at NLUs by getting passing the CLAT examination.
- The MP Scholarship under MMJKY is also suitable for students who have obtained admission at government colleges in any undergraduate or integrated postgraduate course or dual degree course.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Students belonging to the SC category, studying at the post-secondary level can apply for the scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Students who belong to the ST category who are studying at the post-secondary level can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are applying for this scheme, their annual family income should be less than INR 2,50,000 (for 100% scholarship).
- The annual family income should be between INR 2,50,000 and INR 6,00,000 (for 50% scholarship).
Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh
- The percentage of marks obtained by them in the final examination should be more than 60%.
- The students who have passed class 5th, 8th, or 10th examination can apply.
Download MP Scholarship Registration
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .