MP TET Syllabus 2020 PDF | Check Exam Pattern @peb.mp.gov.in
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
Entrance Exam Name
|Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET)|
|Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers|
MP TET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
MP TET 2020 Syllabus
Child Development & Pedagogy
- The Concept of Child Development and its relation to learning.
- Factors affecting growth and development.
- The principles of child development.
- Mental health problems and behavior problems of children.
- Socialization processes: social world and children (Teachers, Parents and classmates)
- Piaget, Pavlov and Kohler and Thorndike: Composition and Criticism.
- The concept of child-centered and progressive education.
- Critical nature of mind and its measurement, and multidimensional mind.
- Personality and its measurement.
- Language and thought.
- Gender as a social construction and the role of gender, gender discrimination and educational practices.
- Understanding of differences based on the irregularity of individual differences, language, caste, sex, community, religion etc of learners.
- Assessment of learning and difference in the assessment of learning,
- Assessment based of class, Continuous and inclusive evaluation, nature and practices (beliefs).
- The development of appropriate questions for assessing the level of preparation of the faculty to increase the learning and critical thinking in class and assess the achievement of the learner.
Understanding the concept of inclusive education and children with special needs.
- Identification of the learners forms a diverse background including non-benefited and deprived classes.
- Identification of the needs of children with learning problems and damages.
- Identification of talented, creative, special ability learners.
- A troubled child: Identification and Diagnosis side.
- Child crime: causes and types.
Learning and Education (Pedagogy)
- How children think and learn; why and how they fail to succeed in school education.
- The fundamental process of teaching and learning, the strategies of students for learning, learning as a social process, the social context of learning.
- A child as a problem solver and scientific explorer.
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding of a child’s mistakes as a meaningful link to the learning process. The factors affecting the learning: attention and interest.
- Knowledge and momentum.
- Encouragement and learning.
- The contributing factors in learning – individual and environment.
- Direction and advice.
- Aptitude and its measurement.
- Memory and forgetfulness.
- Number System – reading and writing numbers greater than 1000, the understanding of place value of large numbers greater than 1000 and four fundamental operations.
- Addition and Subtraction – Addition and subtraction of numbers up to 5 digits.
- Multiplication – multiplication of numbers up to 2 or 3 digits.
- Division – division of two-digit numbers to four-digit numbers.
- Fraction – the concept of fraction, its simplest form, even fraction, odd fraction etc. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fraction, equivalent fraction, the conversion of decimal number into a fraction and vice-versa.
- The relation between the smaller and larger units of length, weight and volume.
Conversion of larger units into smaller units and the conversion of smaller units into bigger units.
- Find the volume of a solid from known units.
- Using four fundamental math operations in questions based on money, length, weight, volume and time interval.
- Conversion of the meter into centimeter and vice-versa.
- Pattern – Increasing the understanding of pattern related to numbers, the formation of pattern and its generalization based on operations, finding the pattern of triangular numbers and square numbers.
- Geometry – Fundamental geometric concepts, rays, line-segment, angle (classification of angle), Triangle (classification of the triangle – (1) On the basis of sides, (2) On the basis of angles, (3) The sum of three angles of a triangle is 180 degree.)
- The identification of center, radius and diameter of a circle.
- The relationship between the circle, radius, and diameter, symmetric figure, the understanding of parallel lines and perpendicular lines based on surroundings.
- Finding the area and perimeter of simple geometric figures (Triangle, Rectangle, Square) by taking given figures as a unit.
- Identification of 2D figures in the surroundings.
- Collection of different data related to daily life.
- Reading clock time in hours and minutes and its representation in AM and PM.
- The relation of 24 hour’s clock to a 12 hour’s clock.
- Calculate the time interval in daily life events.
- Identification of patterns in multiplication and division.
- Geometric pattern based on symmetry.
- Representation of data through a bar graph and finding the conclusion.
- Develop the thinking and reasoning power through mathematical education.
- The place of mathematics in the syllabus.
- The language of mathematics.
- The creation of appropriate teaching materials based on surrounding for effective learning and the development of the capacity of using it.
- The creation of new methods of evaluation, diagnosis test and capacity of re-learning.
- The capacity for using new mathematical learning methods into class education.
Content (20 Questions)
Our family, our friends –
- Family and social relations – the care of elderly, ill, adolescent members and children with special needs of family and our sensitiveness towards them.
- Our animals & birds – our pet animals, goods carrier animals and the effect of pollution on the animals in our surroundings.
- Our trees & plants – local flora, the interdependence of human and plants, protection of forest and their need and importance; and the effect of pollution on plants.
- Our natural resources – major natural resources and their conservation; traditional and renewable and nonrenewable sources of energy.
Sports and Activities
- Sports, Science and Yoga.
- Family festivals, various entertainment tools – books, stories, puppet dance, fair, cultural programs and the celebration of important days in school.
- Various occupations, industries and businesses.
- Different home of animal, bird and human, the need of a house and the features of the house for a healthy life.
- Protection of local buildings, public property, national heritage and their care.
- The excellent house and the materials used for its construction, assessment of construction material.
- Sanitation of toilets, cleanliness of the environment and good habits.
Our food and habits
- The necessity of food and its components.
- The importance of fruits and plants; fruits & plants based on parts of the plant.
- A healthy combination of food items.
food for various age group persons and the right time for ingestion.
- The measures for food hygiene and safety.
- The safety of food resources.
Water and air pollution and infection
- The need for clean water and clean air for life.
- Local weather, water cycle and the effect of climate change and our role in climate change.
- The sources of water, its safe maintenance and methods of conservation and nutrition.
- Diseases caused by infected air and water, their treatment and prevention, other infectious diseases.
- Pollution and protection of air, water, land, various waste materials and their management, proper disposal.
- Safety and prevention measures from disaster, flood, drought etc. and disaster management.
- Sustainable management of natural resources – proper exploitation of resources, diesel, petroleum consumption and sustenance etc.
Natural objects and yield
- Relation of soil, water, seed and crop, organic-chemical fertilizer.
- Different crops and their production areas.
- Important agricultural works and equipment required for crop production.
Human-made tools and the effect of his activities.
- Deforestation and urbanization and its impact on ecological balance.
- Scientific causes of ozone depletion, acid rain, global warming, green-house effect etc and solutions.
- Use of polythene and plastic and their decomposing agent.
- The effect of using fossil fuels.
- Disaster management.
- Introduction of space scientist and their life experience in space.
- The scientific facts related to space life, and possibilities for life.
- The space shuttle, space discoveries and predictions.
- The concept and need for environmental studies.
- The importance of environmental studies, integrated environmental education.
- The fundamentals of environmental studies and their responsibilities.
- The correlation of environmental education to science and social science.
- The methods and activities for the clarification of the concept.
- Surrounding tour, practical work, project work and their importance.
- Learning through discussion, debate, presentation and group teaching.
- Continuous-wide evaluation – asking questions during teaching, providing opportunities to give oral and written answers, use of worksheets and anecdotal records, development of children portfolios, case study and educational systems through the individual profile.
- Training material/auxiliary material and its application in environmental education.
- Environmental problems of the local environment and the development of the ability to find their solutions.
Comprehension (15 Questions)
- Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with questions on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability.
Pedagogy of language development
- Learning and acquisition of language
- Principles of second language teaching
- Language skills-listening, speaking, reading, writing
- Role of listening and speaking, the function of language and how children use it as a tool
- The role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in writing form
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom, language difficulties
Teaching-learning materials, textbook, multi-media materials multi-lingual resource of the classroom
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Remedial teaching (Re- teaching)
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .