NABARD Grade A 2018 Mains Exam Analysis – Questions,cut Off – The NABARD Grade A 2018 Mains exam was conducted yesterday (17th of June, 2018). Here, we bring to you the NABARD Grade A 2018 Mains exam analysis.
NABARD Grade A Mains: Exam Format
- Paper I: English Descriptive: 4 Questions | 90 Minutes | 100 Marks
- Paper II: ESI and ARD: 65 Questions | 90 Minutes | 100 Marks
NABARD Paper I – Exam Analysis
Essay (250 Words)
- 6 Topics on Economic and Social Issues (ESI) and Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) were asked, out of which, one needs to be chosen and elaborated to an essay of at least 250 words.
Precis Writing (180 Words)
- A passage on “Agri App” was given for precis writing.
Reading Comprehension (5 Questions)
- The same passage on “Agri App” was given for Reading Comprehension with 5 questions.
Letter Writing (150 Words)
- 3 topics on Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) were given, out of which, one needs to be chosen for Letter Writing.
- The word limit was 150 words.
NABARD Paper II – Exam Analysis
- Section A: There were 10 passages with 35 set questions, 2 marks each.
- Section B: There were 30 questions on ESI and ARD.
- Questions were direct.
- This section was dominated by current affairs.