National Blood Policy Pdf Download – Indian Govt Schemes
National Blood Policy Pdf Download – Indian Govt Schemes – Hello Friends Welcome To StudyDhaba.com.Here WE are Providing you India National Blood Policy .
- The policy aims to ensure easily accessible and adequate supply of safe and quality blood and blood components collected / procured from a voluntary non-remunerated regular blood donor in well equipped premises, which is free from transfusion transmitted infections, and is stored and transported under optimum conditions.
- Transfusion under supervision of trained personnel for all who need it irrespective of their economic or social status through comprehensive, efficient and a total quality management approach will be ensured under the policy.
Objectives of the policy
- To reiterate firmly the Govt. commitment to provide safe and adequate quantity of blood, blood components and blood products.
- To make available adequate resources to develop and reorganise the blood transfusion services in the entire country.
- To make latest technology available for operating the blood transfusion services and ensure its functioning in an updated manner.
- To launch extensive awareness programmes for donor information, education, motivation, recruitment and retention in order to ensure adequate availability of safe blood.
- To encourage appropriate clinical use of blood and blood products.
- To strengthen the manpower through human resource development.
- To encourage Research & Development in the field of Transfusion Medicine and related technology.
- To take adequate regulatory and legislative steps for monitoring and evaluation of blood transfusion services and to take steps to eliminate profiteering in blood banks.