National Blood Policy Pdf Download – Indian Govt Schemes – Hello Friends Welcome To StudyDhaba.com.Here WE are Providing you India National Blood Policy .
- Indian Government Schemes Hindi Download From 2014 -2018
- Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017,2018 -Modi Govt Schemes 2018
- Shankar IAS Target 2018 Government Schemes 2017 pdf Download
- Indian Government Schemes November 2017 Pdf – Govt Schemes 2017
- Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes Pdf Telugu,English -AP Schemes Pdf
- Forum IAS Indian government Schemes Current Affairs notes pdf 2017
- Shankar IAS Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017 -Government Schemes Pdf 2017
- Tamil Nadu Government Schemes Pdf 2016,2015 – Tamil GK
- Government Schemes vision ias Pdf Download -IAS Prelims 2017,Mains
- Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan – Government schemes
- List of Schemes run by Ministry of Minority Affairs for Minorities in India pdf
- UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 6 Major Women empowerment schemes pdf 2017
- Central Government Health Scheme Pdf Download
- IPCC Pdf Download – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Modi Government Achievements April 2016 – List of All Works
- The policy aims to ensure easily accessible and adequate supply of safe and quality blood and blood components collected / procured from a voluntary non-remunerated regular blood donor in well equipped premises, which is free from transfusion transmitted infections, and is stored and transported under optimum conditions.
- Transfusion under supervision of trained personnel for all who need it irrespective of their economic or social status through comprehensive, efficient and a total quality management approach will be ensured under the policy.
Objectives of the policy
To achieve the above aim, the following objectives are drawn:
- To reiterate firmly the Govt. commitment to provide safe and adequate quantity of blood, blood components and blood products.
- To make available adequate resources to develop and reorganise the blood transfusion services in the entire country.
- To make latest technology available for operating the blood transfusion services and ensure its functioning in an updated manner.
- To launch extensive awareness programmes for donor information, education, motivation, recruitment and retention in order to ensure adequate availability of safe blood.
- To encourage appropriate clinical use of blood and blood products.
- To strengthen the manpower through human resource development.
- To encourage Research & Development in the field of Transfusion Medicine and related technology.
- To take adequate regulatory and legislative steps for monitoring and evaluation of blood transfusion services and to take steps to eliminate profiteering in blood banks.