National policy On Bio Fuels 2018 Pdf – With Info Graphics – Hello friends Welcome to Studydhaba.com . here we are sharing Info Graphic of Bio Fuels .
National policy On Bio Fuels 2018 Pdf – With Info Graphics
What is the Bio-Fuel ?
- Bio-fuel is any hydrocarbon fuel produced from living or organic matter usually plants. e.g.
- Bio Diesel is produced using vegetable oil and fat in a procedure called Transesterification
- Bio ethanol is an alcohol produced from fermentation of carbohydrate and cellulosic material of crops, plants and grasses.
- Bio gas is naturally produced from decomposition of organic waste or by
- Bio Fuel is a renewable source of energy
- Produced from living matter in a short period of time e.g. bio gas
- Causes less pollution, is Eco friendly Can be produced industrially
- Fossil fuel is non renewable source of energy
- Created from decayed or dead things, takes years to form. E.g. coal
- Plays a major role in environmental pollution
- Is formed naturally
Generation of Bio Fuels
- First Generation Bio fuels uses the FOOD CROPS for bio fuels e.g. wheat & sugar for making ethanol.
- Second Generation Bio fuels uses NON-FOOD CROPS and Feed stock e.g. Wood, grass, organic waste etc
- Third Generation Bio fuels uses specially engineered ALGAE whose biomass is used to convert into
- Fourth Generation Bio fuel contributes in SUSTAINABLE ENERGY and in capturing and Storing CO2.