Odisha Lockdown Guidelines Notification, Extension, News, E-Pass – The Odisha government has made several relaxations to kick-start activities in the agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, forest, drinking water and e-commerce sectors during the second phase of the Covid-19 lockdown from April 15.
Odisha became The First State To Extend Lockdown Further Till 30 April 2020 . Here We Are sharing Full Details About Lockdown Extension Date, Notifications, Relaxation And E Pass Etc .
Odisha Lockdown Guidelines Notification, Extension, News, E-Pass
State COVID Helpline Numbe : 104
Smooth Movement of Goods : 0674-2620200 (Police)
Odia Workers Stranded in other States : +0674-2392115 (Home Department)
People of other States stranded in Odisha : +1800 34567 03 (Office of Labour Commissioner)
SANJOG Helpline : 155335 (For grievances by Traders / Shopkeepers / Wholesalers)
National Toll Free Number : 1075
Retailers of food and grocery items such as Big Bazar, Reliance Fresh, Omfed, Opolfed, Chilika Fresh to remain open.
Odisha Govt notified significant relaxation in agriculture, horticulture, floriculture, fisheries and animal husbandry procurement, trading and retailing of agriculture produce in the state as well as rural works for wage employment.
Operation of mines of iron ore, coking coal, thermal coal, manganese, chromite, bauxites exempted from lockdown.
- Central Armed Forces
- Public Utilities
- Disaster Management
- Power Generation And Transmission Units
- Post Offices
- National Informatics Centre
Odisha Lockdown 2.0 Guidelines Notification And Exceptions, Relaxations list
- E-commerce and online platforms can resume operations in the second phase of the lockdown. So home delivery of all kinds of products and courier services by platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Blue Dart, DTDC and BigBasket would be allowed
- Restaurants can carry out home delivery but cannot allow people to eat inside. Roadside eateries will also be allowed to open and people can get food to eat outside
- Procurement of Rabi crop can be resumed and all cold storages and godowns would be allowed to carry out their activities.
- Farmers can dig farm ponds and purchase agricultural implements.
- Cooperatives banks and other such institutions can disburse loans to farmers during the lockdown period
- Those engaged in fishing, floriculture, tendu leaf plucking and collection of non-timber forest produce can carry out their work
- The state’s forest department will be able to carry out plantation work and take up construction and repair of water bodies for wild animals
For Further Details Read This Original Document From Official Website of Odisha Government .