P M Bakshi Pdf Download E Book –Constitution of India -Constitution of India (Pocket Size), available in paperback, is a consolidated reference guide on the Constitution of India. It comes with the most recent amendments made to it with respect to Indian democracy. It caters to the needs of those who wish to study or know about the Indian constitution.
India’s constitution consists of a framework which defines the basic obligations, legislative structures, duties of the citizens, procedures and directive principles of the Indian government. Being one of the longest written constitutions, it consists of 448 articles, 25 parts, 12 schedules, 5 appendices and over 98 amendments.
P M Bakshi Pdf Download E Book –Constitution of India P M Bakshi Pdf
- In Constitution of India, the author has updated the book with all the latest information.
- All the latest amendments are covered too.
- Knowledge about legislations governing the Panchayats, Elections, Union Territories, Official Languages, Tribunals and Emergency Provisions are also made available to readers.
- Constitution of India (Pocket Size), the twelfth edition, was published in 2013.
- The book attempts to drive some important information into readers.
- It stresses on the fact that India is a declared democratic republic country.
- It is a sovereign, secular and socialist country as well.
- The constitution guarantees all the citizens of India equality, justice and liberty. It promotes fraternity within.