Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana – indian govt Schemes 2017
Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana – Hello Friends Welcome To Studydhaba.Com .Here is A New govternment Scheme launched By Prime Minister Narendera Modi .
- It was launched after inauguration of 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas convention at India’s IT hub Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa was the Chief Guest of the event.
- PKVY will provide training and certify Indians who are seeking overseas employment in selected sectors that have high demand in the global labour market in line with international standards.
- It will be implemented by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) through its training partners and in consultation with the Union Ministry of External Affairs and the Union Skill Development Ministry.
- It also aims at boosting the confidence of the Indian youth so that they don’t feel like strangers when they land in a country of their choice for vocation.
- For this purpose, NSDC will leverage various MoUs it signed between 2011 and 2015 with different agencies of Germany, Canada, Australia, Singapore, UK, US, European Union, France, Iran and China.