Previous Years Based General Knowledge Questions Mock Test 5 With Ans – Hello friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Test number 5 based On Previous years questions Asked in Different Exams .
Previous Years Based General Knowledge Questions Mock Test 5 With Ans
1. In which does the subject of Co-operative Societies fall?
2. One astronomical unit is the average distance between which bodies?
3. Ben Johnson, the well known athlete belongs to which country?
4. Which river is known as India’s River of Sorrow?
5. Where did the Lingaraja Temple built during the medieval period?
6. Who is the originator of Green Revolution in India?
7. The food material in fungi is stored in which form?
8. Lotteries organised by the government of a State come under which list?
9. In which state is Jog Falls located?
10. Vikramasila Mahavihara was established by the ruler of which dynasty?
11. Rusting of iron is an example of which thing?
12. Mac number is associated with which plane?
13. What is the natural source of hydrocarbon?
14. The high altitude tropical forest which has dwarfed trees is known by which name?
15. From which age can Idol worship in India be traced?
16. Which plant only produce seed but not fruit ?
17. By whom is Agricultural Income Tax assigned to the State Governments?
18. For a body moving with constant speed in a horizontal circle, what remains constant?
19. In equatorial regions How is the temperature between July and January?
20. In which battle Porus was defeated by Alexander?
Answer : Mock Test 5 Solutions
1. Concurrent List 2. Earth and the Sun 3. Canada 4. Kosi 5. Bhubaneswar 6. Norman E. Borlaug 7. Glycogen 8. State
List 9. Karnataka 10. Pal Dynasty 11. Slow oxidation 12. Jet Plane 13. Biomass 14. Elfm forest 15. Pre-Aryan 16. Cycus
17. By the Constitution of India 18. KE 19. The same 20. Hydaspes