Previous Years Based General Knowledge Questions Mock Test 6 With Ans – Hello friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Mock test Number 6 Based On previous years Questions Asked in Different Exams Like UPSC,SSC,NDA,CDS,CPF And Railways.
Previous Years Based General Knowledge Questions Mock Test 6 With Ans
1. Why is the Gross National Income always more than Net National Income?
2. What is grown in field by their plantlet?
3. In which list are the Central Government’s exclusive powers enumerated?
4. What is a line on a weather map joining all places of equal pressure called?
5. With which one of the following is the classic ‘Jivaka Chintamani’ associated?
6. What does TV remote control unit use to operate a TV set?
7. Who is considered as ‘trimutri’ (Trinity) of Carnatic Music?
8. Late Girilal jain was a noted figure in which fields?
9. The tornadoes are very strong tropical cyclones originating in which sea?
10. By whom were Sakas were finally overthrown?
11. Parthanogenesis is seen generally in which fruit?
12. Indian Constitution recognises minorities on which basis?
13. What is an extensive property of the system?
14. Which is the World’s largest synthetic rubber and tyre making centre?
15. In Shivaji’s Ashtapradhan, which officer looked after the foreign affairs ?
16. According to the law of demand, what happens when price increases?
17. Shiny Wilson is associated with which game/sport?
18. By which name Pace-maker is also known?
19. Which is the World’s largest producer of wool?
20. Which Emperor had the longest reign?
Answer Of Mock test Number 6
1. Direct taxes 2. Onion 3. Union List 4. Isobar 5. Jainism 6. Radio waves 7. Muthuswami Dikshitar 8. Journalism 9.
Caribbean sea 10. Gautamiputra Satakarni 11. Grapes 12. Religion 13. Volume 14. Akron 15. Sumant 16. Demand
decreases 17. Athletics 18. S.A. Node 19. Australia 20. Muhammad Shah