Previous years General knowledge Questions Mock Test 2 With Answers – Hello friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here We are Sharing Mock test Based on previous years Questions asked in Different Exams . These questions Are one Liner Not Multiple choice . Answer of This test is Given below .
Previous years General knowledge Questions Mock Test 2 With Answers
1. Rutherford’s scattering experiment related to the size of which thing?
2. What is the permissible level of noise in a silent zone at daytime?
3. Which groups of items contains only biodegradable items?
4. Where is Copacabana Beach located?
5. Who were the first kings to issue gold coins in India?
6. Spice saffron is obtained from which part of plant?
7. The Union Territories get representation in which house?
8. Masses of stars and galaxies are usually expressed in terms of which mass?
9. In which hemisphere does India lie?
10. Which art style combines Indian and Greek feature?
11. How is Indian economy ?
12. What is the largest ecosystem of the Earth?
13. Which Pollination takes place with the help of water is called?
14. Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
15. Who was the mediator between man and gods according to the Vedic people?
16. Under the Constitution, the residuary powers vest with which government?
17. What is a mixture of potassium nitrate, powdered charcoal and sulphur called?
18. With reference to Indian defence what is, the ‘Lakshya’?
19. What will be the shortest day in Australia?
20. To which age the Painted Grey Ware (PGW) belongs?
Solution of Test 2 – Previous years General knowledge Questions Mock Test 2 With Answers
1. Nucleus 2. 75 dB. 3. Wood, Grass, Leather 4. Rio de Janeiro 5. Indo-Greeks6. Stigma 7. Both Houses of Parliament 8. Solar mass 9. Northern and eastern 10. Gandhar 11. Mixed economy 12. Hydrosphere 13. Hydrophyily 14. Oxygen15. Agni 16. Union Government 17. Gun powder 18. A pilotless training aircraft 19. June 21 20. The Vedic age