Previous years General knowledge Questions Mock Test 3 With Answers – Hello Friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Test Number 3rd based On previous years questions Asked In Different Exams.
Previous years General knowledge Questions Mock Test 3 With Answers
1. For crop does India have the largest cultivated area in the world?
2. When was the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
3. Which law directly explains the law of conservation of mass?
4. What the wind is deflected due of the rotation of the earth?
5. Who built the stupa at Sanchi in Madhya Pradesh?
6. After textiles, which is India’s second important industry?
7. Which books was written by Tilak?
8. Which gas is absorbed during photosynthesis?
9. Which country leads in fish catches?
10. Which temple got the name of Black Pagoda?
11. Which is an extra Constitutional and non-statutory body?
12. Which are the space waves are affected seriously by atmospheric conditions?
13. Who has written the famous book ‘Anna Karenina’?
14. Which type of climate is known for the maximum diurnal range of temperature?
15. By whom was the first weekly Bengali newspaper ‘Samachar Darpan’ published?
16. Which State stands first in the length of roads in the country?
17. Which type of cell has the ability to develop into any type of all ?
18. With what subject do the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India deal?
19. Which characteristic is NOT found in the convectional rainfall ?
20. Who was founder of Boy Scouts and Civil Guides Movement in India?
Answer :Previous years General knowledge Questions Mock Test 3 With Answers
1. Rice 2. 1969 3. Avogadro’s law 4. Geostropic wind 5. Ashoka 6. Iron and steel 7. Gita Rahasya 8. CO2
9. Japan 10. Sun Temple 11. Planning Commission 12. UHF 13. Leo Tolstoy 14. Hot desert 15. Marshman 16. Maharashtra 17.Stem cell 18. Citizenship 19. Drizzling 20. Baden Powell