Prime Minister Independence Day Speech Pdf English & Hindi
Prime Minister Independence Day Speech Pdf English & Hindi – Hello friends welcome to studydhaba.com . here we are sharing Speech of Prime Minister Narendar Modi . Today is 15th August and today is Independence day of India .
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Independence Day speech announced the rollout of Ayushman Bharat on September 25 and a new space project Gaganyaan – which will put an Indian bearing the Indian flag in space – by 2022. He also promised to hold panchayat elections in Jammu and Kashmir soon and to move ahead in the valley without bullets and abuses.
Here are the highlights of the speech
- I am happy to announce that by 2022, the 75th Independence year, we are planning a manned space mission. We will put an Indian in space by 2022 or earlier.
- India was considered among ‘fragile five’ but today the world is seeing it as a destination of multi-billion dollar investment. The narrative has changed.
- Honest taxpayer has big role in progress of country as it is due to them that lives of poor are transformed.
- Number of direct tax payers in the country nearly doubled to 6.75 crore after our government came to power.
- The recent session of Parliament was devoted to social justice. The session witnessed the passage of the bill to create an OBC Commission. Dalits, women and other weaker sections of the society have been empowered.
- Efforts are on to hold early polls for local bodies and panchayats in J and K to help strengthen democratic institutions there.
- We want to progress more. There is no question of stopping or getting tired on the way.
- Rule of law is supreme for us. There should be no compromise on it.
- We will move forward in J and K by embracing people and not by bullet and abuse.
- I will leave no stone unturned to ensure that Muslim women do not suffer due to triple talaq.
- Women personnel recruited through short service commission to be given permanent commission like men in armed forces.
- Money under welfare schemes was going into the hands of people who never existed. This government stopped it.