Questions Asked In SSC CHSL 2020 17 March 2020 All Shifts – Staff Selection of Commission of India released the exam date for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020 for 12 days from 17th to 28th March 2020. Candidates who have been applied for the exam should be prepared with all the important documents along with the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020.
In the article, candidates will get complete information about questions asked in the exam from each section of Tier 1. We Will Cover All Shifts Questions In This Post .
Questions Asked In SSC CHSL 2020 17 March 2020 All Shifts
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2020
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Shift 1 17 March 2020 Questions Asked
- Ozone Day Based Question Was Asked .
- Soluble Vitamin in Water
- Weight of Mangalyan
- CEO of YES Bank
- Question-related to Rana Kapoor
- Biggest Island- Manjuli
- Sachin Tendulkar ODI century
- Question-Related t Jinson Johnson
- BCCI Cheif
- UNICEF establishing Year
- Makbara of Sherrshah
SSC CHSL Shift 2 17 March 2020 Questions Asked
- How Many Number of Districts In Ladakh .
- Speaker of Jharkhand Legislative Assembly
- Karnam Maleshwari (Padamshree)
- One Question Was Related to Camel Shooting.
- Copper Atomic Number
- An Era of Darkness (Writer)
- One Question Was Asked From Pal Dynasty .
- Kaemyodha Granth
- One Question Was Asked From Nobel Peace Prize 2019.
- One Question Was Asked From 2019 Peace Prize
- Unit of Gravity One Question Was Asked From
- Gauri Lankesh Award
- Who decides MSP In India .
- Satyamev Jayate Upanishad
- Kumaon Himalaya on Banks of which river
- Location of Hirakund Dam
- Panchsheel Agreement
- One Question Was Asked From 12th five-year plan
- President House Built-in?
- Pulela Gopichand Academy
SSC CHSL Shift 3 17 March 2020 Questions Asked
- Current Chairman of BCCI: – Sourav Ganguly
- Water-Soluble Vitamins – Vitamin B & C
- Largest River Island in the world – MajuliBrahmputra
- Flagella is an organ of – Bacteria, Protozoa
- The tomb of Sher Shah Suri is located at – Sasaram, Bihar
- Total number of basic units in the international system of units – 7
- Which ruler belongs to Chola Dynasty – Rajendra Chola
- Weight of Chandrayaan-2 = 2379 KG
- Ozone Day is celebrated on which day – 16th September
- CEO of Yes Bank – Ravneet Gill
- EEG is used to measure – Brain Functioning
- Which state is mentioned in six schedules of Indian constitutions – Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram
- UNICEF was established on – 11 December 1946
- Waterfall located on Sharavati river – Jog Falls, Karnataka
- Sachin Tendulkar made his first century in which match – 79th Match
- Laterite soil is rich in – Iron
- 1 Nibble is equal- 4 Bit
- Ultra Violet Rays are absorbed in – Stratosphere
- Who is the president of Ukraine- Volodymyr Zelensky
- Lok Sabha Seats in Uttar Pradesh – 80
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series |
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get Latest Job Alert, Result, Admit Card, Answer Key, previous years Papers, Exams Analysis And Latest Current Affairs .
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|SSC Study Materials|
|IBPS Study Material|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .