Questions Asked SSC CHSL 6th March 2018 – All shifts – SSC CHSL Tier I Exam is being conducted in three shifts from 4th to 26th March 2018. Today is the third day of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. Read this article on SSC CHSL Questions Asked 6th March 2018 Tier I.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 6th March 2018 – General Awareness
- Which state has the shortest coastal boundary?
- What is the official capital of Srilanka?
- Which of the planets given in option are smaller in size than earth?
- Who was the founder of Mughal Dynasty?
- Where is Fatehpur Sikri?
- Gadhwalli is the folk dance of which state?
- Which sentence is not related to Lord Dalhousie?
- Which sentence is not true about Gautam Buddha?
- Which of the options is the correct fact about Nylon?
- A question was asked on Uttam Jeevan Raksha Padak 2017-18.
- Who is SEBI Chief?
- Who invented logarithm?
- Who is the first person to win gold medal in Olympic?
- How many lok sabha seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?
- One question related to force.
- Find the velocity of an object moving with uniform acceleration.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 6th March 2018 – English
- Antonym of ‘Courtly’.
- Synonym of ‘Lucrative’.
- One-word substitution for ‘lack of courage or confidence’.
- Spelling correction of ‘Fluorescent’.
- The idiom ‘To create Scene’.
- Direct Indirect speech
- Error detection