Ram Mandir Issue | Ayodhya Verdict | History Of Ram Mandir Babri Masjid – In this Post We Will Discuss About Some of The Most Important Issues Related To Ram Mandir , Babri Masjid, History of Ayodhya Issue , About Lord Shri Ram And Many More Things . This Was a very Long Pending Issue In Indian History . Ram Mandir Construction Date , Ram Mandir Map, How Much Land Alloted To Muslims after Ayodhya Verdict , Should Muslims Accept Supreme Court verdict etc We Will Discuss All Important Issues In This Post . Full Details Are Given below About Ram temple Issue
About Lord Shri Ram
Lord Ram was born as first son of king of ayodha ,Dasharatha. Kausilya was his mother . Lord Shri ram had three brothers also name Bharata, Lakshmana and Shatrughna.The yug (Time period) is considered Treta Yug. Lord Shri Ram had Three More Brothers . They Were Laxman , Bharat, Shatrughana. Lord Shri Ram Was Married To Sita . He Had two Sons From Sita – Luv and Kush . Shri Ram Wage War Against Ravana When Ravana Kidnapped Sita For Revenge . Ravana imprisoned Goddess Sita and wished her to marry him but she refused . Lord Rama attacked his kingdom lanka with the help of Hanuman, Sugreev and Bali and their “Vaanar Sena” and defeat him , Sitaji was released from the control of Ravana. After this victory and completing exile, Rama returned to home Ayodhya.
About Ayodhya City | History Of Ayodhya City
Ayodhya, also called Oudh or Awadh, town, south-central Uttar Pradesh state, northern India. It lies on the Ghaghara River just east of Faizabad.
Ayodhya is regarded as one of the seven sacred cities of the Hindus, revered because of its association in the great Indian epic poem Ramayana with the birth of Rama and with the rule of his father, Dasharatha. According to this source, the town was prosperous and well fortified and had a large population.
- Babar’s full name was Zahir ud-day Muhammad Babar.
- Babar was the first Mughal emperor of Delhi.
- The Babri Masjid was built in Babar’s reign.
- Babar was born in 1483 and at the age of 12 he became heir to his father’s estate.
- On April 21, 1526, Babar was killed by Ibrahim Lodi and became the ruler of Delhi.
- After the assassination of his father, he started writing a daily diary.
- This is the diary which came out as ‘ Babarnama ‘ after being missing for five centuries.
- The 18-year record of this diary has been destroyed, so it does not mention the Babri Masjid.
About Mir Baki
- Mir was from the rest of the Shia community.
- He built a mosque in the heart of the temples to hurt the sentiments of Hindus.
- It would not be wrong to say that he sown the seeds of the dispute.
- Mir babar was the commander and came to India with Babar.
- He was a resident of Tashkent (presently the capital of Uzbekistan).
- Babar made him the governor of Awadh.
- In the ‘ Babarnama ‘ book, Mir Baki has also been called the Baki of the Tashkenti.
- According to the inscriptions of the mosque, on the orders of Mughal emperor Babar, Mir Baki had built the mosque in 1528 — 29.
- Mir Baki is believed to have chosen ram Janma place to build a mosque and he had made the already existing Ram temple to build a mosque.
History Of Ayodhya Ram Mandir Babri Masjid | Ram Mandir Issue
|1528||A mosque is built on the site which some Hindus say marks the spot where one of the most revered deities in Hinduism, Lord Ram, was born.|
|1853||First recorded incidents of religious violence at the site.|
|1859||British colonial administration erects a fence to separate the places of worship, allowing the inner court to be used by Muslims and the outer court by Hindus.|
|1949||Idols of Lord Ram appear inside mosque, allegedly placed there by Hindus. Muslims protest, and both parties file civil suits. The government proclaims the premises a disputed area and locks the gates.|
|1984||Hindus form a committee to “liberate” the birth-place of Lord Ram and build a temple in his honour, spearheaded by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad party (VHP).
Then Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Lal Krishna Advani, now home minister, takes over leadership of campaign.
|1986||District judge orders the gates of the disputed mosque to be opened to allow Hindus to worship there. Muslims set up Babri Mosque Action Committee in protest.|
|1989||VHP steps up campaign, laying the foundations of a Ram temple on land adjacent to the disputed mosque.|
|1990||VHP volunteers partially damage the mosque. Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar tries to resolve the dispute through negotiations, which fail the next year.|
|1991||BJP comes to power in Uttar Pradesh state, where Ayodhya is located.|
|1992||The mosque is torn down by supporters of the VHP, the Shiv Sena party and the BJP, prompting nationwide rioting between Hindus and Muslims in which more than 2,000 people die.|
|1998||The BJP forms coalition government under Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee.|
|2001||Tensions rise on the anniversary of the demolition of the mosque. VHP pledges again to build Hindu temple at the site.|
|Jan 2002||Mr Vajpayee sets up an Ayodhya cell in his office and appoints a senior official, Shatrughna Singh, to hold talks with Hindu and Muslim leaders.|
|April 2002||Three High Court judges begin hearings on determining who owns the religious site.|
|January 2003||Archaeologists begin a court-ordered survey to find out whether a temple to Lord Ram existed on the site.|
|August 2003||The survey says there is evidence of a temple beneath the mosque, but Muslims dispute the findings. Mr Vajpayee says at the funeral of Hindu activist Ramchandra Das Paramhans that he will fulfil the dying man’s wishes and build a temple at Ayodhya. However, he hopes the courts and negotiations will solve the issue.|
|September 2003||A court rules that seven Hindu leaders should stand trial for inciting the destruction of the Babri Mosque, but no charges are brought against Mr Advani, now deputy prime minister, who was also at the site in 1992.|
|Oct 2004||Mr Advani says his party still has “unwavering” commitment to building a temple at Ayodhya, which he said was “inevitable”.|
|Nov 2004||A court in Uttar Pradesh rules that an earlier order which exonerated Mr Advani for his role in the destruction of the mosque should be reviewed.|
|July 2005||Suspected Islamic militants attack the disputed site, using a jeep laden with explosives to blow a hole in the wall of the complex. Security forces kill five people they say are militants, and a sixth who was not immediately identified.|
|June 2009||The Liberhan commission investigating events leading up to the mosque’s demolition submits its report – 17 years after it began its inquiry.|
|Nov 2009||There is uproar in parliament as the Liberahan commission’s report is published and it blames leading politicians from the Hindu nationalist BJP for a role in the mosque’s razing.|
|Sep 2010||Allahabad High Court rules that the site should be split, with the Muslim community getting control of a third, Hindus another third and the Nirmohi Akhara sect the remainder. Control of the main disputed section, where the mosque was torn down, is given to Hindus. A lawyer for the Muslim community says he will appeal.|
|May 2011||Supreme Court suspends High Court ruling after Hindu and Muslim groups appeal against the 2010 verdict.|
|2017||Supreme Court Call Out Of Court Settelment|
|March 2019||Supreme Court Refer Case for Mediation|
|August 2019||Mediation Failed|
|August 2019||Supreme Court Start Day To Day Hearing Of Case|
|October 2019||Hearing Concludes|
|November 2019||Final Verdict Announced|
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Babri Masjid Verdict
- In the judgement running into 1,045 pages, the apex court said a report by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) provided evidence of the remains of a building “that was not Islamic” beneath the demolished mosque.
- Entire Disputed Site Goes to Hindus for Ram Mandir, Muslims to Get 5 Acres of Alternate Land.
Ram Mandir Design Image | Ram Temple Ayodhya Images
- According to the map of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya, the temple will be of two storied.
- The temple will have a length of 270 meters and width of 140 meters.
- The temple will be 125 meters high.
- There will be five doors to visit the temple.
- The temple will have Leo Gate, Dance Pavilion, Rang Mandapa, Koli, Womb and Parikrama Marg.
- Iron will not be used in the construction of this temple.
- The reason behind this is that iron weakens the stones due to corrosion.
- The statue of Lord Rama in the two-floor temple will be in the bottom floor.
- The upper floor will have ram darbar.
- Marble will be planted in the floor of the temple.
- The temple will stand on 221 pillars.
- 24 gates will be constructed for movement of the temple.
- 12 sculptures have been boiled on each pillar of the temple.
- These idols belong to goddess- Gods
- The temples are usually square, but the sanctum of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be octagonal, which will distinguish it from other temples.
- It will be orbiting in rounding.
- Its peak will also be octagonal.
Ram Mandir News |Ram Mandir Latest News | Ayodhya ram Mandir news today
- Ayodhya Verdict: Entire Disputed Site Goes to Hindus for Ram Mandir, Muslims to Get 5 Acres of Alternate Land
- Ram temple’s construction at Ayodhya may begin on Ram Navami . This is a Good Date For Starting Ram Mandir Construction .
Do any Muslims support Ram Mandir in Ayodhya?
There Are so Many Muslims Who Openly Supported Ram Mandir Construction in Ayodhya . There Are Also Many Muslims groups and Organization which demand construction Of Ram mandir On Disputed Land . We Can See So Many Supporters From Muslims Community . There are Some Examples With Images.
Ram Mandir Construction Date
- The construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya is likely to start from ‘Ram Navmi’ in April next year.
- ‘Ram Navmi’ in 2020 falls on April 2 and the festival celebrates the birth of Lord Ram.
- The pre-construction work will commence from ‘Makar Sankranti’ in January.
- The VHP does not want a fresh ‘shilanyas’ (first stone laying ceremony) for the temple as it has already been done in November 1989.
- Sources claim that the temple construction would need around four years, which implies that it will be ready before the 2024 general elections.
Ram Navmi Date 2020 For Ram Mandir Construction
- ‘Ram Navmi’ in 2020 falls on April 2 and the festival celebrates the birth of Lord Ram.
- Ram Navmi Will Be On 2nd April 2020 Next Year.
- Ram Navami is one of the most important Hindu festivals of India which falls in the ‘ Shukla Paksha’ on the ninth day of the month of Chaitra corresponding to the March/April of the Gregorian calendar.
- It is also the last day of the Vasanta Navratri.
- The festival celebrates the birth of the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Rama, to King Dasharatha and Queen Kaushalaya.
Ram Navami Date and Muhurat 2020
Ram Navami 2020
Rama Navami Puja Muhurta – 11:10 to 13:38
Rama Navami Madhyahna Moment – 12:24
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .