HOW TO READ THE HINDU – Tips To read the hindu News paper
HOW TO READ THE HINDU – Tips To read the hindu News paper -Newspapers are a very important part of your preparation and it is also true that you can’t spend your precious preparation time reading only the newspaper. People who are aware of the exam pattern do not consume much time reading it as compared to the beginners. Here are a few tips to help you read the newspaper better:
|Topic||How To read The hindu|
Don’t focus on political news:
- Do not put your focus on political news or remarks. Also it does not serve any purpose to read local political news e.g. BBMP officials bracing for mass transfers.
Focus on socio- economic news:
- It is important to read socioeconomic news like women issues, educational issues, health issues, issues or policies affecting vulnerable sections of the society.
Read issues of national and international importance
- You must read all news that are of either national or international importance.
- You should focus on the political issues related to the Indian Constitution and the legislative and administrative processes.
Avoid the death, awards and sports section
- These sections should avoided completely, you can just have a look at the headlines of the sports section
Do not try to learn the basic concepts
- For you to be able to understand the articles better it is advisable to have some understanding of the concepts.
- It is a complete waste of time to try to learn the basic concepts from the newspaper.
- This will definitely kill your time and confidence.
- Try to Understand Basic Concepts From Books .
Focus on high/supreme court verdicts
- This is a very important Area Which you Should Focus and Do Not Miss .
Do not Miss Editorial Section
- This is the most important section in the newspaper.
- While reading this section, you should have a pen/pencil in your hand and underline every specific information you feel will be helpful.