REVA MAT Notification 2020 | Exam Dates | Eligibility @reva.edu.in
Entrance Exam Name
|REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT)|
Starting Date To Apply
|Started On 7th December 2019|
Last Date To Submit Application Form
|30th March 2020|
|Management Entrance Exams|
Entrance Exam Dates
|8th May 2020 – 11th May 2020|
Mode Of Application
|Online & Offline|
REVA MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have completed their Graduation (10+2+3) from a known University or a known board.
- Moreover, candidates from the reserved category should have achieved at least 45% of the score in their examination.
- The general category should have achieved at least 50% of the score in their examination.
- Applicants who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible, but they need to present their documents at the time of the admission.
- An aspirant must also hold CAT/ MAT/ CMAT or any other equivalent examination certificate by standard Institute.
- The REVA University courses are also offered through the Karnataka PGCET score.
Online Mode: After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment.
Demand Draft (offline or online): Candidates who are opting to pay the fee through demand draft must pay in favor of the ‘REVA University’, payable at Bangalore. Log in again and enter the DD details in the form either offline or online.
Download REVA MAT Notification
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .