SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Analysis 23rd June 2018 pdf Download
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Analysis 23rd June 2018 pdf Download -The SBI Clerk 2018 prelims exam is scheduled today and the first slot of SBI Clerk prelims got over. Here we bring to you a detailed section-wise analysis of the exam. So, read along to get valuable insights for the upcoming slots. Also, stay tuned for more updates on upcoming slots.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis – Prelims 2018 – First Slot
The overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate.
A total of 30 questions were asked in this section and the overall difficulty level for this section was easy-moderate.
- Reading Comprehension – 7 Questions
- Error Detection – 8 Questions
- Sentence Rearrangement – 5 Questions
- Phrase Replacement – 5 Questions
- Fillers – 5 Questions
The overall difficulty level of this section was easy-moderate. Following is a topic-wise break-up of the questions asked.
- Missing Number Series – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equations – 5 Questions
- Simplification – 8 Questions
- Mensuration – 2 Questions
- Time, Speed & Distance – 2 Questions
- Simple & Compound Interest – 1 Question
- Profit & Loss – 1 Question
- Time & Work – 1 Question
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
The overall difficulty level of this section was moderate. While questions were mostly easy, the puzzles asked were comparatively difficult. Following is a topic-wise breakup of the questions asked in the reasoning section.
- Puzzles – 15 Questions
- Alpha-numeric series – 5 Questions
- Numeric series – 5 Questions
- Direction Sense – 3 Questions
- Data Sufficiency – 3 Questions
- Coding Decoding – 2 Questions
- Blood Relations – 2 Questions
Stay tuned for upcoming slots’ analysis.