SBI Clerk Result 2018 Prelims declared – Download SBI clerk Result Online
SBI Clerk Result 2018 Prelims declared – Download SBI clerk Result Online – Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10 dated 20.01.2018
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION HELD IN JUNE 2018 Marks Secured by the Candidate
- State Bank of India (SBI) released the results of its SBI Junior Associate (JA) Clerk Preliminary exam 2018 today, July 24th.
- It was reported earlier that the results were expected to be declared by July 18th but then the speculation was that the result would be declared any time this week.
- Candidates who have appeared for the prelim exams can check the result at the official SBI careers website, sbi.co.in/careers
- The SBI JA clerical preliminary exam was conducted on June 23rd, 24th and 30th.
- Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the JA Clerk Main exam.
- The JA main exam is scheduled for August 5th.
- Admit cards for the SBI JA Main exam was expected to be released on July 23rd.
- It is not clear when the SBI will release the admit card for the same but it should be released within the next few days.
|Stage||SBI Clerk Prelims 2018|
|Check your Result Online|
Here is how to check the SBI JA 2018 Prelim result:
- Log in to the SBI Careers official website.
- Hover over the ‘Join SBI’ tab and click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on the ad for Recruitment of Junior Associate and click on the link for the JA Clerk results.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link for candidate log-in page.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will be displayed which can be printed out for future reference.
SBI Clerk Mains 2018 Exam – Pattern,Number of Questions,Pattern
- The SBI JA Mains exam will be of the objective type and will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes for a total of 200 marks. The exam will be divided into four sections: General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.