SBI Online Application – How To fill SBI PO online application Form
SBI Online Application – SBI Online Application – How To fill SBI PO online application Form – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . As you know SBI Po 2018 notification was released Recently By SBI . There Are More than 2000 vacancies this year for SBI PO.
SBI PO vacancies are Divided on the basis of categories . There are More than 2000 vacancies this year .
Important Dates of SBI Po 2018
- Commencement of SBI PO apply online registration: 21/04/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 13/05/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 28/05/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018
|Bank||State bank of India|
|Important Dates:||SBI PO 2018 Apply Online Starting Date|
SBI PO Application Form 2018 Last Date
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges
SBI PO Prelims Call Letter
SBI PO Prelims Exam Date
SBI PO Prelims Result
SBI PO Main Call Letter
SBI PO Main Exam Date
SBI PO Main Result
|Eligibility Criteria||Educational Qualification:|
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. Rules
How To apply For SBI Online Application For SBI Po 2018 Post
Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank
Step 1 – Visit the official website – https://sbi.co.in/careers/
Step 2 – Under Latest Announcements, click on Apply online given below ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers Advertisement No: CRPD/PO/2018-19/01’
Step 3 – Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ to register yourself.
Step 4 – Login with your registration credentials and apply online
Step 5 – Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future use
Direct Link to apply Online –
Important Points to be Noted
1.Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria i. e. Age as on 01.04.2018 and Educational Qualification as on 01.07.2018
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via
- Online Mode through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets.
SBI Online registration Will be complete only After Fee payment
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online mode.
- Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
Entry For prelims and Mains Exam
- Admission to Online test (Preliminary & Main) will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview.
- In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Bank the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Bank
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including
- Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
No Change of Details Are permitted
- Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
No More than One Application Form – Per candidate Only One Application Form
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate.
- In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.