SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria – You Must Know About SBI PO 2018 – hello friends welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing SBI PO 2018 Eligibility criteria Details for All Of you .
State Bank of India has recently released a recruitment drive for Probationary Officers 2018. There are 2000 vacancies to be filled.
The Application process has started & you will be able to fill your applications till 13th May 2018. Read this article on SBI PO Eligibility Criteria to find out if you are eligible for applying for position.You Must Know Full Details About SBI Po 2018 Exam.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria – You Must Know About SBI PO 2018
SBI PO Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
SBI PO Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (Gen) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers with 5 years’ service completed and released – 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
SBI PO Educational Qualifications (As on 01.04.2018)
- You should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.