SBI PO 2018 FAQ List – SBI PO 2018 FAQ Full List and Doubt Clearance -Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing SBI PO 2018 FAQ List for Your Doubt Clearance You can Download this File in pdf Form Also.
SBI PO 2018 FAQ List – SBI PO 2018 FAQ Full List and Doubt Clearance
- The post which will be available in this recruitment project is SBI Probationary Officers (PO).
- The Tentative dates for Preliminary Exams are expected to be in 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018.
- The Tentative dates for Mains Exam 04th August 2018.
- The number of vacancies are more than 2000 for Probationary Officers (PO).
What is the selection procedures of SBI PO 2018?
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Exercises and Personal Interview
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
- Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
Will there be an interview after the written result?
- Yes, Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approximately) in Mains Examination of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the merit list subject to a candidate scoring minimum qualifying score in aggregate.
- Common Written Exam for SBI PO will be conducted online (Both Prelims and Mains).
What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
- The candidate should Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01st April 2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive).
What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31st August 2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- For SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General, OBC 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Registration will start from 21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018.
- Yes, you can apply as there is no percentage criterion. You just need to be a graduate.
- No, You have to wait another year in order to appear for the exam. You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on as on 01.04.2018
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any.
- This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and
54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
For Full Details visit Here –
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series|
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|