SBI PO 2018 FAQ List – SBI PO 2018 FAQ Full List and Doubt Clearance -Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing SBI PO 2018 FAQ List for Your Doubt Clearance You can Download this File in pdf Form Also.
SBI PO 2018 FAQ List – SBI PO 2018 FAQ Full List and Doubt Clearance
- The post which will be available in this recruitment project is SBI Probationary Officers (PO).
- The Tentative dates for Preliminary Exams are expected to be in 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018.
- The Tentative dates for Mains Exam 04th August 2018.
- The number of vacancies are more than 2000 for Probationary Officers (PO).
What is the selection procedures of SBI PO 2018?
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Exercises and Personal Interview
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
- Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
Will there be an interview after the written result?
- Yes, Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approximately) in Mains Examination of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the merit list subject to a candidate scoring minimum qualifying score in aggregate.
- Common Written Exam for SBI PO will be conducted online (Both Prelims and Mains).
What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
- The candidate should Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01st April 2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive).
What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31st August 2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- For SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General, OBC 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Registration will start from 21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018.
- Yes, you can apply as there is no percentage criterion. You just need to be a graduate.
- No, You have to wait another year in order to appear for the exam. You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on as on 01.04.2018
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any.
- This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and
54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
For Full Details visit Here –