SBI PO 2018: Notification, Exam Date, Vacancy, Apply Online, Syllabus
SBI PO 2018: Notification, Exam Date, Vacancy, Apply Online, Syllabus – Hello friends welcome to studydhaba.com . Here Is a Good News for Those Who want to become PO In SBI Bank.
The SBI PO notification has been released on 21st April 2018. SBI has released total 2000 vacancies for the post of PO (Probationary Officers).
The online application form for the registrations of SBI PO 2018 has been started since the notification is out.
The last date to apply online for SBI PO 2018 is 13th May 2018.
Candidates preparing for SBI PO recruitment 2018 can check here the
- official notification PDF, vacancies, exam date,
- online application link, syllabus,
- latest exam pattern, cut off marks, eligibility (age limit),
- mock test, & previous year question papers for SBI PO exam preparation.
In This post We Will discuss About following Areas of SBI PO 2018 Notification
SBI PO Notification 2018 Summary
- Notification Release Date – 21st April 2018
- Application form Start Date – 21st April 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration – 13th May 2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees – 13th May 2018
- Download Call letters for Pre-Exam Training – 28th May 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 18th June 2018 to 23rd June 2018
- Call Letter Download for Prelim Exam – 18th June 2018
- Online Exam Date – Prelim 1st, 7th, & 8th July 2018
- Online Exam Result Date – Prelim 15th July 2018
- Call Letter Download for Main Exam – 20th July 2018
- Online Exam Date – Main 4th August 2018
- Result Declaration – Main 20th August 2018
- Call Letter Download for Interview – 1st September 2018
- Group Exercises & Interview – 24th September to 12th October 2018
- Final Result Declaration – 1st November 2018
The eligibility criteria for SBI PO Exam is as follows-
- Age-Based Eligibility
Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01st April 2018.
- Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University or any equivalent qualification Recognized as such by the Central Government as on 31st August 2018
The SBI PO notification 2018 is released officially for a total of 2000 vacancies today. The details of the vacancies (category-wise) are as follows.
- SC – 300
- ST – 150
- OBC – 540
- General – 1010
Total – 2000
- LD – 27
- VI – 26
- HI – 65
Total – 118
- Online Registration for SBI PO usually commences from the date on which the official notification is released.
- Once the registration link is activated, you can apply till 30 days.
- The link for online registration is now available on the official website of SBI.
- You can also go through the SBI PO application form for the direct link to the online form.
Click here to apply now
- The admit card for SBI PO Prelims releases 10 days before the examination.
- The admit card dates are released within the SBI PO Notification 2018.
- We will update once the admit card will be released officially.
- Admit card for SBI PO prelims and Mains 2018 Will Be available from official Website
- One of the most asked questions among students is the in-hand salary that they would receive as a probationary officer in SBI.
- The basic grade pay is Rs. 27620/- which is accompanied by 4 increments.
- Apart from this, the salary component involves Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Leased House Accommodation, Furniture Allowance, Medical Insurance, Travelling Allowance etc.
- Basic Salary = Rs. 27620
- Dearness Allowance = Rs. 12677
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) = Rs. 870
- Special Allowance = Rs. 2140
- Total Earning Before Deductions = Rs. 43307
- PF (10% of Basic) = Rs. 2762
- NPS (10% of Basic+DA) = Rs. 4000
- Income Tax = As per govt norms.
- Other allowances including Newspapers, Entertainment Allowance, Conveyance etc.) = Rs. 4130
- HRA = Rs. 2486
Promotion and Career Growth
The career growth of an SBI PO is mentioned below-
- Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager, JMGS – I)
- Deputy Manager (MMGS)
- Manager (MMGS)
- Chief Manager (MMGS)
- Assistant General Manager (SMGS)
- Deputy General Manager (TEGS)
- Chief General Manager (TEGS)
- General Manager (TEGS)
SBI PO 2018 Selection Procedure involves the following phases-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Group Exercise and Interview
- The biometric verification system is being launched for the secure SBI PO 2018 selection procedure.
- For Biometric Verification, the bank will take your digital thumb impression, to check your authenticity.
- Any discrepancy in your biometric data may lead to rejection and legal actions against you.
- Thus, it is advisable not to apply things like Mehandi (Henna), Chemical, Ink, etc. on your hands.