Shankar IAS Environment Book 3rd Edition pdf download For UPSC 2019 -hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Shankar IAS Environment Book 3rd Edition for Free Of cost .
you can Download this Book from link given below .
Shankar IAS Environment Book 3rd Edition pdf download For UPSC 2019
The updated syllabus of UPSC focuses a lot on environment. The Geography paper of the Civil Service examination includes topics on environment and hence it is important for students to have thorough understanding of this topic. This book is completely dedicated on Environment and covers all concepts and points. It focuses on topics like Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
Some of the topics discussed in the book include
- Ecological Pyramid and Nutrient Cycling,
- Ecosystem Rainforest,
- Deciduous Monsoon Forest,
- Biome, Bread Basket Region,
- Food Chain, Primary Consumer,
- Food Web, Ecological Pyramid,
- Ecological Explosion, Ecotone,
- Chemosynthesis, Biogeochemical cycle,
- Miss Semple, Possibilism, Stratosphere,
- Biosphere, Species Types,
- Nutritional eutrophication, acid rain,
- Marble Cancer, Soil Types, biogeographical realm, xerophytic,
- Nitrogen Cycle, Greenhouse Gas
- Biodiversity Hotspots, Ozone Depletion, Club of Rome, Planktonic,
- Biological Magnification, Young lakes, Good Ozone and Bio-diversity loss.
Along with clear explanations the book gives adequate practice for students so that they can test their knowledge and check their understandings.