Shankar IAS Environment Book 3rd Edition pdf download For UPSC 2019 -hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Shankar IAS Environment Book 3rd Edition for Free Of cost .
you can Download this Book from link given below .
Shankar IAS Environment Book 3rd Edition pdf download For UPSC 2019
The updated syllabus of UPSC focuses a lot on environment. The Geography paper of the Civil Service examination includes topics on environment and hence it is important for students to have thorough understanding of this topic. This book is completely dedicated on Environment and covers all concepts and points. It focuses on topics like Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
Some of the topics discussed in the book include
- Ecological Pyramid and Nutrient Cycling,
- Ecosystem Rainforest,
- Deciduous Monsoon Forest,
- Biome, Bread Basket Region,
- Food Chain, Primary Consumer,
- Food Web, Ecological Pyramid,
- Ecological Explosion, Ecotone,
- Chemosynthesis, Biogeochemical cycle,
- Miss Semple, Possibilism, Stratosphere,
- Biosphere, Species Types,
- Nutritional eutrophication, acid rain,
- Marble Cancer, Soil Types, biogeographical realm, xerophytic,
- Nitrogen Cycle, Greenhouse Gas
- Biodiversity Hotspots, Ozone Depletion, Club of Rome, Planktonic,
- Biological Magnification, Young lakes, Good Ozone and Bio-diversity loss.
Along with clear explanations the book gives adequate practice for students so that they can test their knowledge and check their understandings.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .