SNAP 2016 Official Notification Pdf -Exam Will be On 18 December
SNAP 2016 Official Notification Pdf -Exam Will be On 18 December -The official notification of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2016 has been released, according to which the exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 18. Those interested in applying should have completed graduation from any recognised/statutory university or institute.
- Those interested in applying should have completed graduation from any recognised/statutory university or institute with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ST).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective institute.
A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any foreign university must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test and each question has four responses.
- For every wrong answer, 25 per cent negative marking will be done.
List of colleges accepting the scores:
- SIBM Pune
- SICSR, Pune
- SIMS, Pune
- SSBM, Pune
- SCMHRD, Pune
- SCMHRD, Pune
- SIMC, Pune
- SCIT, Pune
- SITM, Pune
- SIHS, Pune
- SIBM, Bengaluru
- SIMC, Bengaluru
- SIOM, Nasik
- Online registrations for SNAP begins from August 22
- The registrations closes on November 22
- The payment for the test closes on November 25
- The admit cards will be available from December 2 to 18
- SNAP 2016 will be conducted on December 18
- The result will be declared on January 9, 2017.