SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification PDF Download Hindi & English (ssc.nic.in)
SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification PDF Download Hindi & English (ssc.nic.in) – hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf form in Both Hindi and English medium. You can Download this pdf File from download links given below
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/ Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results.
SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification PDF Download Hindi & English (ssc.nic.in)
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017
|Combined Graduate level 2017 Exam important Dates|
Essential Qualifications as on 1st August, 2017:
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute b) Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
NOTE: During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “ Subordinate Audit Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
- ii) Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- iii) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- iv) The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2017
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification PDF Download Hindi & English (ssc.nic.in)
- Rs. 100 (One hundred only) Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Scheme of the Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination:
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I — Computer Based Examination
- Tier -II — Computer Based Examination
- Tier -III — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
Scheme of Examination – SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern
- A.General Intelligence Reasoning –25 Questions
- B.General Awareness- 25 Questions
- C.Quantitative Aptitude –25 Questions
- D.English Comprehension –25 Questions
For Full Details About Exam Pattern of SSC CGL Click Here
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 And Tier 2 Syllabus Pdf Download From here
Tier-I of the Examination :
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
- General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals ,fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart
- English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. The questions in Parts A, B, & D will be of a level commensurate with the essential qualification viz. Graduation and questions in Part C will be of 10th standard level.
Indicative Syllabus for Tier-II of the Examination:
Paper-I : Quantitative Ability : The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals ,fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation,
For Full Details Click here – Download tier 2 Syllabus in pdf Form
SSC CGL 2017 Age Limit:SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification PDF Download Hindi & English (ssc.nic.in)
|Assistant in CSS|
|Assistant in IB|
Officer / SI in CBI / SI
|SI in Central Bureau|
|All Other posts|
SSC CGL 2017 Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST -5 years
- OBC -3 years
- Physically Handicapped (PH) -10 years
- PH + OBC- 13 years
- PH + SC/ST- 15 years
How to Download SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf in Both English and hindi medium .
Download SSC CGL 2017 Notification from here – Click Here
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017-SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification PDF Download Hindi & English (ssc.nic.in)
The SSC CGL Online filling up of application will start from 16th May 2017 to 16th June 2017 ). Right now SSC CGL Official Link is not available. We will provide the link as soon as it will be available on the official website of SSC .