SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 Analysis – SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis 2018 – In this exam review post, we are going to highlight the level of diculty as well as the nature of the questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Tier II Quant paper. All the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam are requested to read this analysis thoroughly as it will help them understand the kind of questions SSC is framing.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 Analysis – SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis 2018
Topics No. Of Questions Level Of Difficulty
- Number System/HCF/LCM 3-4 easy-moderate
- Percentage 2-3 moderate
- Average 3-4 easy-moderate
- Time & Work 4-5 easy
- Profit & Loss , Discount 9-10 easy-moderate
- Ratio 4-5 easy-moderate
- Time Speed Distance 4-5 easy
- Interest (CI & SI) 4-5 moderate
- Geometry 7-8 Difficult
- Mensuration 10-12 typical calculation
- Trigonometry , Height & Distance 6-7 easy-moderate
- Height & Distance 3 easy-moderate
- DI 5 typical calculation
- Algebra 10-11 moderate-difficult
- Mixture & Alligation 2-3 easy
Total – 100 Questions – Difficult
- Advance Maths was more difficult than Arithmetic Maths.
- In Advance Mathematics, Algebra & Simplification were the toughest topics.
- There were no questions from coordinate geometry and Installments (SI-CI).
- Questions were not repeated.
- The language of questions was dicult and time-consuming.
- There were 5 tabular questions in Data Interpretation section. The level was dicult.
What are Good Attempts?
- Since the level of the exam was dicult, 72-74 will be considered as good attempts. You can get a good lead if you are able to score 145+ in this section