SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf -Exam Date,Admit Card,Result,cut off
SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf – Online Apply,Dates,Exam Pattern,Last Date – hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are sharing Latest Information regarding SSC CGL 2018 notification . SSC CGL Notification is Out on 5 Th May 2018 .SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
Those Who are Interested in SSC CGL Exam They Can Apply For SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
The Online Application for SSC CGL 2018 will start from 5th May to 4th June 2018. The SSC CGL 2018 Tier-1 Exam will be conducted from 25th July to 20th August 2018.SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
SSC CGL 2018 Notification pdf – SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Details
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates -SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy Details – ALL Posts State wise
Last year there Were Around 8000 Vacancies . on the Basis of previous year Also vacancies Will be Around 8000 – 9000.Last year, the Staff Selection Commission was released total 8089 vacancies. Therefore, according to the revealed updates around 9000 vacancies are expected to be released in 2018.
- Examination Name: SSC CGL 2018 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)
- Organized by: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Mode: Online Examination
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9000 (Expected)
- Name of Posts: Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’
The SSC will conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam to recruit various subordinate services such as: –
|S.N.||Code Post||Post Name||Group|
|1||F||Assistant Audit Officer||A|
|2||$||Assistant Accounts Officer||A|
|3||A||Assistant Section Officer (CSS)||B|
|4||C||Assistant Section Officer (IB)||B|
|5||D||Assistant Section Officer (Railway)||B|
|6||E||Assistant Section Officer (MEA)||B|
|7||G||Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)||B|
|8||H||Assistant (Other Min.)||B|
|10||<||Assistant Section Officer (Others)||B|
|11||I||Assistant (SFIO and Mines)||B|
(Min. Corporate Affairs)
|13||J||Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)||B|
|14||K||Inspector (Central Excise)||B|
|15||L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||B|
|17||N||Assistant Enforcement Officer (Dept. of Revenue)||B|
|18||O||Sub Inspector (CBI)||B|
|20||Q||Divisional Accountant (CAG)||B|
|22||%||Sub Inspector (NIA)||B|
|23||R||Junior Statistical Officer||C|
|24||T||Auditor (C & AG)||D|
|26||V||Auditor (Other Ministries)||D|
|27||W||Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CAG)||D|
|28||X||Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CGA)||D|
|29||Y||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division||D|
|30||Z||Tax Assistant (CBDT)||D|
|31||@||Tax Assistant (CBEC)||D|
|32||#||Central Bureau of Narcotics||D|
The SSC Department will release the SSC CGL 2018 Tentative Vacancies after the release on official notification. Candidates will have to wait till official notification declaration.
SSC CGL 2018 Pay Scale:-SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
1. Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
2. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Centres Details
Choice of centre:
- While filling the application form, candidates are required to provide a choice of three cities as their SSC CGL exam centres.
- These Exam centres are to be provided in the order of preference.
- The first preferred city should be that to which they can easily travel to take their SSC CGL Tier-1.
Other two Preferences:
- The other two preferences of exam centres are provided so that SSC can provide the candidate with their next best option. This can happen in the following cases:
- Total seats for the city of your first choice have already been allotted.
- Exam centre has been cancelled.
For More Details About SSC CGL 2018 Exam Centres you can read SSC CGL 2018 Notification or We Will provide a Separate post with all centres.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern – Tier 1,tier 2,tier 3 ,tier IV
- SSC CGL Exam is conducted in 4 Tiers. Tier I, Tier II and Tier IV are in online mode whereas Tier III is in pen & paper mode.
- You will get time duration for Tier-I Exam is mostly 75-60 minutes and for other exams, it is 60 minutes.
- SSC CGL Tier-I and Tier-II have 100 and 400 questions respectively. For each correct answer you will score 2 marks and for every wrong answer, you will lose 0.5 marks.
- SSC CGL Tier-I exam will be of 200 marks, Tier-II exam is of 800 marks whereas Tier-III exam is of 100 marks.
- You can score maximum marks of 200 in Tier-I Exam. In each paper of Tier-II Exam one can score maximum of 200 marks.
- Tier-I and Tier-II are divided into 4 papers.
- Tier-III paper is of descriptive type paper.
- Tier-IV is online Computer Proficiency Test.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern – Changes made in Tier I & II:
- Modes: SSC CGL 2018 conducts Tier I and Tier II exam in online mode.
- Scheduled dates: All the Tier Exam are conducted on different dates as per the SCC CGL 2018 Scheduled dates.
- Change in duration: SSC Reduced the time limit for examination of Tier-I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes. Time limit for SSC CGL Tier II will remain the same.
- Marks and duration: Introduced a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Cut off criteria: Ther is no Sectional Cutoff.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern – Tier-I : SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Time – 60 minutes (For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 minutes)
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern – Tier-II:
- Candidates who qualify the Tier-I are eligible to write Tier- II.
- This is an online-based examination consisting of 4 papers as mentioned in the table.
- There is no sectional cut off.
- The negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
- Paper I, Paper III & Paper IV – 0.5 marks.
- Paper II – 0.25 marks
|Paper 1||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200|
|Paper 2||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper 3||Statistics (Paper I & II as above)||100||200|
|paper 4||General Studies (Finance & Economics, Paper I & II as above )||100||200|
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern – Tier-III : SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
- Mode: This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- Duration: The total duration will be 60 minutes.
Paper Pattern in SSC CGL tier III
- Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application etc.)
- 100 Marks
- 60 Minutes
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern – Tier-IV:
- Tier-IV of the SSC CGL Examination is Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Eligibility: This test is of qualifying nature.
- Post: The DEST test is for the Tax Assistant Post only.
- Merit List: The merit list will be prepared for the overall performance of the student in Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III but you have to qualify all the tiers (i.e Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III) separately.
Exam pattern of SSC CGL Tier IV
- Computer Proficiency Test (for the post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS & MEA only
- 100 Marks
- 45 Minutes time .
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Tier 1,tier 2,tier 3,tier 4
(A): General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Topics: The following topics are included:
- Analogy: Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy.
- Classification: Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification.
- Series: Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series.
- Reasoning: Problem Solving, Word Building, Analysis, Relationship concepts, syllogistic reasoning.
- Observation: Judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation.
- Operations: Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations.
- Visualisations: Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences.
- Patterns: Punched hole/pattern – folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Matching: Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching.
- Coding & de-coding: Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures.
- Intelligence: Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Statement conclusion.
- Other sub-topics, if any.
(B): General Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around them and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
(C): English Comprehension:
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, basic comprehension, and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
(A). Paper-I: Quantitative Ability :
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
- The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers.
- Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages.
- Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time, Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with a triangular or square base.
- Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances.
- Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
(B). Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension:
- Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language.
- Will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting misspelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into the direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
(C). Paper-III: Statistics
- This paper involves Statistics for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
- Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data – Primary and secondary data, Methods of data collection, Tabulation of data, Graphs and charts, Frequency distributions, Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distributions.
- Measures of Central Tendency– Common measures of central tendency – mean, median and mode, Partition values – quartiles, deciles, percentiles.
- Measures of Dispersion– Common measures dispersion – range, quartile deviations, mean deviation and standard deviation, Measures of relative dispersion.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis – Different types of moments and their relationship, the meaning of skewness and kurtosis, different measures of skewness and kurtosis.
- Correlation and Regression – Scatter diagram, simple correlation coefficient, simple regression lines, Spearman’s rank correlation, Measures of association of attributes, Multiple regression, Multiple and partial correlations (for three variables only).
- Probability Theory – Meaning of probability, Different definitions of probability, Conditional probability, Compound probability, Independent events, Bayes theorem.
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions – Random variable, Probability functions, Expectation and Variance of a random variable, Higher moments of a random variable, Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential distributions, Joint distribution of two random variables (discrete).
- Sampling Theory – Concept of population and sample, Parameter and statistic, Sampling and non-sampling errors, Probability and non-probability sampling techniques (simple random sampling, stratified sampling, multistage sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, purposive sampling, convenience sampling and quota sampling), Sampling distribution (statement only), Sample size decisions.
- Statistical Inference – Point estimation and interval estimation, Properties of a good estimator, Methods of estimation (Moments method, Maximum likelihood method, Least squares method), Testing of hypothesis, Basic concept of testing, Small sample and large sample tests, Tests based on Z, t, Chi-square and F statistic, Confidence intervals.
- Analysis of Variance – Analysis of one-way classified data and two-way classified data.
- Time Series Analysis – Components of time series, Determinations of trend component by different methods, Measurement of seasonal variation by different methods.
- Index Numbers – Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems in the construction of index numbers, Types of index number, Different formulae, Base shifting and splicing of index numbers, Cost of living Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers.
(D). Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics):
Part A: Finance and Accounts (80 marks):
- Fundamental principles and the basic concept of Accounting.
- Financial Accounting: Nature and scope, Limitations of Financial Accounting, Basic concepts and Conventions, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Basic concepts of accounting: Single and double entry, Books of Original Entry, Bank Reconciliation, Journal, ledgers, Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors, Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & Loss Appropriation Accounts, Balance Sheet, Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Depreciation Accounting, Valuation of Inventories, Non-profit organisations Accounts, Receipts and Payments and Income & Expenditure Accounts, Bills of Exchange, Self Balancing Ledgers.
Part B: Economics and Governance (120 marks):
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India: CAG Constitutional provisions, Roles, and responsibility.
- Finance Commission: Finance Commission’s Role and functions.
- Basic Concept of Economics: Introduction to Micro Economics, definition, scope, and nature of Economics, Methods of economic study and Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve.
- Theory of Demand and Supply: Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand, Price, income and cross elasticity, Theory of consumer’s behaviour-Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach, Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of Supply.
- Theory of Production and Cost: Meaning and Factors of production, Laws of production – Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale.
- Forms of Market and price determination: Various forms of markets – Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly and Price Determination in these markets.
- Indian Economy: Nature of the Indian Economy, Role of different sectors – Role of Agriculture, Industry and Services – their problems and growth. National Income of India – Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income. Population – Its size, rate of growth and its implication on economic growth. Poverty and unemployment – Absolute and relative poverty, types, causes and the incidence of unemployment. Infrastructure – Energy, Transportation, Communication.
- Economic Reforms in India: Economic reforms since 1991, Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation, and Disinvestment.
- Money and Banking: Monetary/Fiscal policy – Role and functions of Reserve Bank of India, functions of commercial Banks/RRB/Payment Banks. Budget and Fiscal deficits and Balance of payments, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2003
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation -SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
SSC CGL Exam is the biggest exam In India . More than 40 Lakhs Students apply for SSC CGl Exam. Here in this section we will discuss About how to prepare for SSC CGl exam.
- Follow Exam pattern
- Follow SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
- Get Best books for SSC CGl 2018
- Solve previous years Papers
- Try to Solve Mock tests online or offline .
For Detailed Study plan click here – We have prepared more than 4000 words Study plan on study dhaba.com . you can refer that Study plan for SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL Coaching
- Candidates can also choose from a wide range of coaching institutes which train candidates for SSC CGL written exams.
- Delhi is considered as the best place for SSC CGL preparation with a large number of high-quality coaching centres.
- For Full details of all coaching Institute click here .
- We Will provide a Full detailed Posts Related to All Available Coaching Institutes in India – New delhi,chandigarh,Mumbai,Noida,Hyderabad etc.
SSC CGL Mock Tests and Online Test Series
- We will share mock tests For SSC CGl 2018 Exam on this post . We have already Shared More than 250 Mock tests on our Website From KD Campus and paramount .
- you can Download those tests from studydhaba.com .
- keep in touch for Latest Mock Tests.
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Audit Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institute.
- Statistical Investigator Grade II: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at the 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as a compulsory or Elective subject.
- All other posts: Candidates should have a Bachelors degree from a recognized university or institute. For posts of Assistant Section Officer (CSS), Computer Proficiency Test is also as an Essential Qualification.
SSC CGL 2018 Online Application
Mode of Applying For Examination :
- Candidates are required to submit the SSC CGL application form in online mode only. The application process should be completed online at the official SSC website.
- SSC CGL online application form will be available on the SSC official website at http://ssc.nic.in.
- Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for the SSC CGL Exam.
Zones: Candidates can apply only in one zone.
Information to be provided:
- The candidate has to fill all relevant information in the application form and all information is mandatory.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee Details
Application fee – How Much you need to pay:
- Application fees for SSC CGL is Rs. 100/-.
What is the Payment Modes:
- The payment can be made either online or offline by submitting challan directly to the bank.
- Candidates can submit fee through SBI Challan/Net banking and Debit/Credit Card.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH and Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Failure in payment:
- In the case of any technical failure and the amount gets deducted, the refund will be processed within 48 Hours.
- If there is an issue with the refund, contact the respective bank for further queries.
SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card Download from Official Website
SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf Download from official Website – Visit Official website for latest updates
- You can download your SSC CGL Admit card by visiting the SSC official website.
- You need to click on the “Admit Card ” link and then click on “Regional website” link.
- Now you need to enter your Registration Number/Roll Number & Date of Birth and click on “Search Status”.
- Click on “Download” tab to download your admit card. SSC CGL Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details given in SSC CGL Admit card and then print it for Exam.
SSC CGL 2018 Results
- You need to visit the SSC’s official website ‘ssconline.nic.in‘ to check your result.
- Click on the SSC CGL Result Link once the result is declared.
- SSC CGL Results PDF file will be displayed. Open the PDF file and find your roll number.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Results How Much time it will take
- Stages: The exam consists of 4 stages.
- Processing duration: The whole process takes a year to complete.
- Result Format: The result will be available for download in a PDF file.
- Qualified candidate: You will find your name if you are qualified the exam.
For Latest updates keep visiting studydhaba.com . We will update this post again whenever will get new updates from ssc .
SSC CGL 2018 Cut Off: Tier 1 And tier 2
- For 2018 cut off you need to wait for some time . 2018 cut off Will be available after completion of Full Exam and Final result .
- Tier Cut off Will be available after tier 1 2018 .
- Tier 2 cut Off after tier 2 Completion .
SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key -SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf Download from official Website – Visit Official website for latest updates
- The official answer key to the SSC CGL Tier-1 exam is released by Staff Selection Commission within 10 to 15 days of the successful completion of Tier-1 exam.
- Candidates can use the answer key to calculate their approximate marks and expected ranks in SSC CGL Tier-1 exam.
- you can download ssc cgl 2018 answer key from official website as well as from different coaching academies in India .
- Many Academies release SSC CGL Answer key .
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers:
- Here in this Post we will provide you all previous years papers of ssc cgl exam. you will be able to download ssc cgl previous years papers from here .
- previous years Papers are best Source of Exam Preparation . Previous years papers provide an overview of what types of questions were asked in previous years Exams .
- You can prepare you strategy on the basis of previous years Papers .
- For More Latest updates keep in tough With US . We will Share all Papers.
SSC CGL 2018 Most important Books List -SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
- Mathematics 7300+ objective by Rakesh Yadav
- Quantitative aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
- NCERT books for Maths (Class 7th to Class 10th)
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- High School grammar by Wren and Martin
- Plinth to Paramount by Neetu
- Previous Year questions of SSC by Kiran Parkashan
- Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis
- Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Kiran’s SSC Reasoning chapterwise
- Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by Arihant
General Awareness Books List For SSC CGL 2018 Exam
- Any Current Affairs books
- Arihant’s SSC CGL Solved Papers (2010-2017)
- Lucents General Knowledge
SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf Download from official Website – Visit Official website for latest updates