SSC CHSL 2016 Three major changes announced, check here
SSC CHSL 2016 Three major changes announced, check here -The Staff Selection Commission has announced major changes in Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016 at ssc.nic.in
According to reports, the changes have been notified against the SSC CHSL 2016 advertisement released on October 8, 2016.
According to the notification released, the commission has announced changes in the following fields:
- Pay of the post
- Educational qualification
- Skill Test for DEO
The Commission conducted Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I) in the computer based mode from January 7 to February 8.
The examination is being conducted to fill up 5133 posts.
Post wise details:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
- LDC: 1321
- DEO: 506
- Court Clerk: 26
The selection process is for selecting candidates for more than 5000 vacancies in the above mentioned posts.
- Tier 1 (computer based written exam)
- Tier 2 (descriptive paper)
- Tier 3 (typing test/ skill test).
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): April 9
- SSC is an organisation that works under the government of India to hire staff for the several posts in various ministries and departments of the government and in subordinate groups.
- The commission works under the central government that conducts recruitment of Group B non-gazetted and Group C non-technical vacancies in the country.
For more details, all the candidates are requested to check the notification available on SSC official website.