SSC CPO 2018 Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Books List,Mock Tests,Analysis – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing SSC CPO 2018 Exam pattern ,syllabus,Mock tests And Previous Years Cut Off
The notification for SSC CPO 2018 Was Released By SSC Recently . Exam of SSC CPO 2018 Will Be Held on from 4th June to 10th June . In this post you will get An Idea About Full Details Of SSC CPO 2018 Exam.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Books List,Mock Tests,Analysis
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Let us look at the exam pattern in detail.
SSC CPO SI 2018 Selection Procedure :
The aspirants will be selected as per the following process:
- Written examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination Test
- Written examination (Paper-II)
- Final Result (Paper-I & Paper-II)
CPO SI 2018 Exam Details
- SSC CPO 2018
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of Posts
- CPO CAPFs, ASI, and SI in Delhi Police
Total Number of Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
- Vacancies will be intimated later
SSC CPO 2018 Notification Release Date
- 3rd March 2018
SSC CPO 2018 Application Form Starting Date
- 3rd March 2018
SSC CPO Application Form 2018 Last Date to Apply
- 2nd April 2018
SSC CPO 2018 Tier-I Exam Date
- 4th to 10th June 2018
PET/ PST & Medical Exam
- September / October 2018
SSC CPO 2018 Tier-II Exam Date
- 1st December 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from Recognized Board of Education.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Government Rules.
General / OBC
- Rs. 100/-
- No Fee
Selection Process SSC CPO 2018
- Tier-I Written Exam
- PET/ PST & Medical Exam
- Tier-II Written Exam
- Final Result (Tier-I & Tier-II)
Download SSC CPO 2018 Notification
- Click Here
SSC CPO 2018 Apply Online
- Click Here
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Click Here
SSC CPO SI 2018 Important Dates – All Dates Given here
Post-Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- A. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- B. Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C. Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D. Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E. Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F. Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G. Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CPO SI 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent form Recognized Board of Education.
Age limits: The age of applicants should be between 20 to 25 years on the age cutoff date.
Nationality: A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidates are advised to Check Full Notification to know about Eligibility Criteria of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018.
SSC CPO SI 2018 Exam Pattern :
SSC CPO 2018 Paper II Exam Pattern
SSC CPO SI 2018 Syllabus :
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other subtopics if any.
B. General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
C. Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
D. English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand Correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam paper 2 Syllabus 2018
English Language & Comprehension :Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
Note: Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Physical Standard
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances 11
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
SSC CPO SI Result 2018 :
SSC CPO 2018 Online Test Series :
- Here We Will provide Online Mock tests or test Series for SSC CPO 2018 Exam.
- Keep Visiting Studydhaba.com for Latest mock tests .
SSC CPO Previous Year Papers :
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct CPO Sub Inspector written the examination in Delhi Police and other CAPF like CRPF, SI/ASI BSF, etc.
- Therefore, to crack SSC CPO 2018 exam, candidates need to prepare by solving SSC CPO Previous year papers and solved questions paper.
- For the reason that this is a good way of getting into SSC CPO Model Questions.
- So, here we are proving you some SSC CPO SI Previous year papers, which will help you to prepare for the upcoming examination.
SSC CPO SI Preparation Tips : Study plan SSC CPO 2018
- Download the syllabus and Read all Topics of examination.
- Also, check the exam pattern.
- Make a self-study plan or take a help of Online Coaching of Coaching Institute.
- Make a deep study of exam syllabus.
- Also, solve some previous exam papers and sample paper of exam
- Click Here For SSC CPO 2018 Study Plan