SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online – Hello friends , SSC Stenographer exam is held by SSC to select aspirants for the post of Stenographer Grade C & D. More details given below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||SSC Stenographer Exam|
|Name of posts||Steno Grade C & D|
|Vacancies||To be updated soon|
|Category||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
Important dates for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Official Notification||17th September 2019|
|Apply Online||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2019|
|Admit Card||To be updated soon|
|Exam Date||To be updated soon|
|SSC Stenographer Result||To be updated soon|
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Date||To be updated soon|
|SSC Stenographer Final Result Date||To be updated soon|
Eligibility for SSC Stenographer
- The minimum Educational Qualification required by an aspirant is to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Citizen of India/subject to Bhutan or Nepal or Tibetan/ Burma /Sri Lanka/ Pakistan/East African Countries who relocate to India with the intention of permanently settle in India before 1st January 1962.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-27 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 exam.
Age Relaxation: A relaxation in age has been given below
|PH + Gen||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
Salary For SSC Stenographer
|Grade C||Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800|
|Grade Pay: Rs 4200 (Pay Band 2)|
|Total pay: Rs 14,500|
|Grade D||Pay Scale: Rs 5200 – 20200|
|Grade Pay: Rs 2400 (Pay Band 1)|
|Total Pay: Rs 7,600|
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
|General Awareness||English Language||GI & Reasoning|
|History Important Dates||Grammar||Problem Solving Skills|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision Making|
|Awards & Honours||Synonyms-Antonyms||Blood Relation|
|Current Affairs||Sentence Structure||Visual Memory|
|Economy||Reading Comprehension||Number Series|
How T o Apply SSC Stenographer Online
- Click on the official link for Online Application provided on this page.
- Click on Apply Online link on the official site of SSC. The registration link will open for filling out the Application Form for SSC Steno 2019.
- Click on New Registration in SSC Steno 2019 application window and then click on the register button.
- Now provide your basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on submit button to submit your first part of the registration form of SSC Stenographer 2019. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC Stenographer 2019 exam.
- Candidates are supposed to login on the official website again with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete the registration process of SSC Stenographer 2019.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white colour or light coloured background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on white sheet. The scanned copy of signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- After filling out SSC Stenographer application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form once to look for any mistake in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC Steno application form.
- It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC Steno 2019.
- Finally, pay the Application fee for the exam and on doing so you will be successfully registered for the exam.