Stand up India scheme pdf – all you need to know
Stand up India scheme pdf – all you need to know – The Stand up India Scheme is being launched to promote entrepreneurship among people from schedule caste/schedule tribe and woman who will be provided loans starting from Rs 10 lakhs to Rs 100 lakhs.
The Scheme which is an upgraded version of ‘Start up India Scheme’ is expected to benefit entrepreneurs in large numbers. Through this scheme, Modi government intend to facilitate at least two such projects per bank branch (Scheduled Commercial Bank) on an average one for each category of entrepreneur
The broad feature of “Stand up India Scheme” are as follows:-
Forum IAS Indian government Schemes Current Affairs notes pdf 2017
Government Schemes vision ias Pdf Download -IAS Prelims 2017,Mains
Modi Government Achievements April 2016 – List of All Works
1) Composite loan between Rs 10 lakh and upto Rs 1 crore will be provided to entrepreneurs for setting up new enterprise.
2) Debit Card (RuPay) for withdrawal of working capital.
3) Credit history of borrower to be developed.
4) Refinancing window through Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) with an amount of Rs 10,000 crore.
5) Creation of corpus fund of Rs 5,000 crore for credit guarantee through NCGTC.
6) Support for borrowers looking for pre loan training needs, facilitating loan, factoring, marketing etc.
7) Online support services, online registration and web portal.
The overall intention is to leverage governments credit structure and to reach out to undeserved sectors. The launch will also include distribution of 5100 E-Rickshaws by Bhartiya Micro Credit (BMC) under the Pradhan mantri Mudra Yojana Scheme.