Studydhaba Prelims 2019 Test Series test 4 With Solution – hello friends welcome To Studydhaba.com . here We are sharing latest test For UPSC Prelims 2019 . This Test Contains 50 Questions Which are based in latest Current Affairs . You will be Able To get Answer of All these questions From Link Given below .
Studydhaba Prelims 2019 Test Series test 4 With Solution
1.Which of the following is/are correct with respect to the formation of states?
- Special majority of parliament is required for the purpose.
- President should ascertain the views of concerned legislature to this effect.
2.Which of the following is/are correct?
- Residence of the state and union territories is a necessary qualification for employment under that state or union territory.
- To legislate in this matter state government shall have voice.
3.Which of the following is/are correct regarding the Preamble?
- It is not enforceable by courts.
- It is part of constitution.
- Preamble enshrines narrow objectives of governments.
Select Correct Answer From options given below
4.With reference to the words, ‘justice’ and ‘fraternity’ in the Preamble, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Justice signifies political and economic justice only.
- Fraternity was incorporated from article 1 of universal declaration of human rights.
Answer Select From Options Given below
5.Parliamentary democracy envisages:
- Representation of people
- Responsible government
- Accountability of council of ministers to government
Answer according to the codes given below:
6.Which of the following is/are correct?
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) is a statutory body under the Commissions for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005.
- It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India.
7.RERA is a – Which type Of body
8.Which of the following statements regarding the Bhoomi Rashi Portal is/are correct?
- This portal comprises the entire revenue data of the country, right down to 6.4 lakh villages.
- It is an initiative aimed at expediting pre-construction processes relating to land acquisition.
- It is developed by the Ministry of Rural development.
Options Given below
9-Which of the following is/are correct with respect to the National Statistical Commission (NSC)?
- It is a statutory Body
- Established on the recommendations of the Rangarajan Commission
- It is an attached office under Central Statistical Office
Choose correct option
10- Which of the following is/are correct with respect to the MPLADS Scheme?
- The MPLAD Scheme is Central Sector Scheme.
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) is the nodal ministry to coordinate work under the scheme.
- Funds released under the scheme are lapsable.
Choose Correct options
Studydhaba Prelims 2019 Test Series test 4 With Solution – check Solution Below