Studydhaba Prelims 2019 Test Series test 4 With Solution – hello friends welcome To Studydhaba.com . here We are sharing latest test For UPSC Prelims 2019 . This Test Contains 50 Questions Which are based in latest Current Affairs . You will be Able To get Answer of All these questions From Link Given below .
Studydhaba Prelims 2019 Test Series test 4 With Solution
1.Which of the following is/are correct with respect to the formation of states?
- Special majority of parliament is required for the purpose.
- President should ascertain the views of concerned legislature to this effect.
2.Which of the following is/are correct?
- Residence of the state and union territories is a necessary qualification for employment under that state or union territory.
- To legislate in this matter state government shall have voice.
3.Which of the following is/are correct regarding the Preamble?
- It is not enforceable by courts.
- It is part of constitution.
- Preamble enshrines narrow objectives of governments.
Select Correct Answer From options given below
4.With reference to the words, ‘justice’ and ‘fraternity’ in the Preamble, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Justice signifies political and economic justice only.
- Fraternity was incorporated from article 1 of universal declaration of human rights.
Answer Select From Options Given below
5.Parliamentary democracy envisages:
- Representation of people
- Responsible government
- Accountability of council of ministers to government
Answer according to the codes given below:
6.Which of the following is/are correct?
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) is a statutory body under the Commissions for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005.
- It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India.
7.RERA is a – Which type Of body
8.Which of the following statements regarding the Bhoomi Rashi Portal is/are correct?
- This portal comprises the entire revenue data of the country, right down to 6.4 lakh villages.
- It is an initiative aimed at expediting pre-construction processes relating to land acquisition.
- It is developed by the Ministry of Rural development.
Options Given below
9-Which of the following is/are correct with respect to the National Statistical Commission (NSC)?
- It is a statutory Body
- Established on the recommendations of the Rangarajan Commission
- It is an attached office under Central Statistical Office
Choose correct option
10- Which of the following is/are correct with respect to the MPLADS Scheme?
- The MPLAD Scheme is Central Sector Scheme.
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) is the nodal ministry to coordinate work under the scheme.
- Funds released under the scheme are lapsable.
Choose Correct options
Studydhaba Prelims 2019 Test Series test 4 With Solution – check Solution Below
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|