Tamil Nadu Government Schemes Pdf 2016,2015 – Tamil GK
Tamil Nadu Government Schemes Pdf 2016,2015 – Tamil GK – Hello Friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here We are Sharing tamil Nadu Government Schemes List Launched By Tamil Nadu Government .
Jaya launches ‘Amma seeds’ scheme for farmers
- TN Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has launched the scheme ‘Amma Seeds’ available through ‘Amma Service Centres’ across the state, executing an announcement made in the Tamil Nadu Assembly in 2014 for farmers’ welfare.
- Aim: To provide quality seeds and to encourage farmers to use certified seeds.
- Earlier schemes: Amma Canteens providing subsidised food and Amma mineral water.
- Nodal Body: Tamil Nadu State Seeds Development Agency
- Fund of Rs 5.37 crore towards expanding a scheme for urban citizens to grow vegetables at home to Tiruchirappalli and Madurai.
Jayalalithaa launches ‘Amma Call Centre’ for grievance redressal
- Tamil Nadu Chief J Jayalalithaa launched a round-the-clock call centre for ensuring fast response to grievances.
- Aim: Ensuring quick response to people’s grievances wherein they can dial toll-free number ‘1100’ at any point of time in the day.
“Nai Manzil” Scheme Launched in Jammu and Kashmir
|Nai Manzil Scheme is an integrated Education and Livelihood Initiative for the Minority Communities.|
- It was announced by the Union Budget 2015-16.
- Girls from minority communities will be imparted three month skill development training in seven identified sectors relevant to the region under the scheme.
- These include training in saffron processing, food processing, embroidery, computers IT, Tourism/hospitality, electronics and plumbing.
TN govt to launch 50 ‘Amma Free Wi-Fi’ zones
- Jayalalitha lead government issued orders to set up ‘Amma Free Wi-Fi’ zones in 50 places across the Tamil Nadu on September 23, 2016.
- In the first phase, 50 schools will be covered at a cost of Rs 10 crore
TN Govt allotted Rs 204 crore for ‘Thaaliku Thangam’ scheme
- Tamil Nadu government had allotted Rs.204 crore towards the implementation of enhanced gold scheme under a marriage assistance programme.
- ‘Thaaliku Thangam’ (Gold for Mangalsutra) scheme for the year 2016-17 would benefit 12,500 women.This scheme involves providing marriage assistance and gold for daughters of poor parents and widows among others to make ‘thaali.
- While 12,500 women who had applied for the scheme would be provided with 8 gm of gold this year, about 1.4 lakh others who had applied earlier will be provided with 4 gm.