Telangana Budget 2020-21 Pdf In Telugu & English | Highlights | – Telangana Budget 2020-21, Finance minister T Harish Rao Sunday announced proposed an expenditure of Rs 1,82,914.42 crore. Out of this, the revenue expenditure is Rs 1,38,669.82 crore and capital expenditure is Rs 22,061.18 crore. Here We are sharing Latest Updates Of telangana Budget . Full Details are provided Below .
Telangana Budget 2020-21 Pdf In Telugu & English | Highlights
|Medium||English And Telugu|
|Chief Minister||K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Budget Presented On||8 March 2020|
|Download Link||Click Here|
Telangana Budget 2020-21 Highlights
- Finance Minister T Harish Rao also announced Rs 3 crores for each MLAs and MLCs for undertaking development works in their constituencies. Guidelines regarding the same will be formulated soon.
- Rs 480 crores allocated to MLA/MLCs assembly constituency development funds. Meanwhile, the police department has been allocated Rs 5,582 crores.
- Rs 3494 crore allocated to roads and buildings department.
- Government has proposed allocation of Rs 719 crore to the department of environment and forests.
- Rs 500 crore announced for development of hindu temples in the state and Rs 50 crore for maintenance of temples. Rs 750 crores announced for construction of roads.
- In the state, construction of over 2 lakh double bedroom houses for the poor are in different stages of completion.
- In the coming year, the government is extending financial support worth Rs 1 lakh for construction of houses, for those who own land. Rs 11,917 crore is allocated for housing schemes in this budget
- Rs 23005 crore is allocated to the department of Panchayati raj and rural development.
- Government has proposed Rs 1000 crore to Road Transport Corporation.
- The government is also in the process of forming an Employee Board to address all grievances of RTC employees.
- Rs 1200 crore allocated for interest free loans for women self help groups in this budget. Rs 600 crore towards construction of CC roads in rural villages.
- Salary of 36000 sanitation workers in panchayats increased to Rs 8500.
- Rs 10,416 crore is allocated towards power sector.
- Telangana to create health profile of every citizen, Rs 6,186 crore set aside.
- The number of Basti dawakhanas in Hyderabad will be increased from present 118 to 350 this year. In each division there will be at least 2 such dawakhanas.
- Rs 100 crore is allocated for literacy programme under “each one teach one”, while Rs 2650 crore allocated towards fee reimbursement scheme of students.
- Rs 10,421 crores allocated towards Primary education and Rs 1723 crore for education department. Rs 800 crore allocated for 38 municipalities under urban mission bhagiratha scheme.
- Rs 10,000 crore for development in Hyderabad.
- Rs 6 lakh ex gratia for toddy tappers who die in accidents on duty.
- Telangana Budget: Rs 14,800 crore allocated for municipal administration department.
- Rs 11,054 crore allocated for completing pending irrigation projects.
- Rs 1,518 crore for minority development.
- Telangana: No electricity bill for SC/STs upto 101 power units
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get Latest Job Alert, Result, Admit Card, Answer Key, previous years Papers, Exams Analysis And Latest Current Affairs .
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|SSC Study Materials|
|IBPS Study Material|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .