The Word’s 10 Greatest Oceans and Seas
- Water covers more than 70 percent of the Earth’s surface and provides vital resources to all organisms on the planet.
- The largest bodies of water on Earth are the oceans, which consist of saline water, meaning salt water.
- Though all the oceans on Earth are connected, they have been divided into several sections geographically.
- The largest bodies of water on Earth are the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, and Arctic Ocean.
- The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean on Earth, covering more than one-third of the Earth’s surface and nearly half of Earth’s water surface.
- The world’s second largest ocean is the Atlantic Ocean, which covers one-fifth of the total surface area of the Earth.
- The third largest ocean in the world, the Indian Ocean, is surrounded by the Arabian Peninsula and Southeast Asia in the north, Africa in west and Australia in the east.
- The Southern Ocean has been defined relatively recently, in 2000, and consists of the waters around Antarctica. Located around the Arctic Circle, the Arctic Ocean is the smallest and the shallowest ocean in the world.
- South China Sea, one of the largest seas after the 5 largest oceans of the world, surrounds hundreds and hundreds of islands.
- yojana Magazine February Pdf Download Hindi & English free
- Lucent Audio MP3 General Knowledge download -lucent gk 2018 audio
- Vision IAS Prelims Test Series Pdf Free Download -CSP 2017 Tests
- Yojana Magazine Pdf Download Hindi & English ,2018,2017,2016,2015
- Download India Yearbook PDF Released By Govt Of India
- Download UPSC Prelims 37 Years Previous Papers PDF Solution
- Download Indian Economy Ramesh Singh 8th Edition Pdf Free 2018
- Download Old NCERT books PDF Free -Hindi & English -UPSC,SSC
- Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017,2018 -Modi Govt Schemes 2018
- IBPS PO 2017 Study Plan pdf – IBPS PO 30 Days Study Plan
- Hindi Optional Material Download – Free UPSC Materials Download
- Food Processing Industry pdf Importance,Challenges,Present Scenario
- Organic Farming pdf – Organic Farming In India,Advantages,Types
- RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
- Pacific Ocean 16,62,40,000 sq kms
- Atlantic Ocean 8,65,60,000 sq kms
- Indian Ocean 7,34,30,000 sq kms
- Arctic Ocean 1,32,30,000 sq kms
- South China Sea 29,74,000 sq kms
- Caribbean Sea 27,23,000 sq kms
- Mediterranean Sea 25,03,000 sq kms
- Bearing Sea 22,68,000 sq kms
- Gulf of Mexico 15,43,000 sq kms
- Sea of Okhotsk 15,27,000 sq kms
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|