Types of Agriculture pdf notes – Geography – Types of Agriculture pdf notes – Geography Notes for Different Types of Cultivation Method .
- Intensive method: It is practiced where the supply of land is limited and density of population is high. China, Japan, India, UK, Holland, Germany and Belgium practice this method.
- Extensive method: It is practiced in sparsely populated area – where per man land area is higher and where there is scope for bringing additional land under cultivation e.g. USA, Russia, Australia, Argentina and Brazil.
- Shifting cultivation: A primitive form of agriculture practiced mainly in the tropics wherein a plot of land incultivated for a few years, until the production declines due to soil exhaustion.
- yojana Magazine February Pdf Download Hindi & English free
- Lucent Audio MP3 General Knowledge download -lucent gk 2018 audio
- Vision IAS Prelims Test Series Pdf Free Download -CSP 2017 Tests
- Yojana Magazine Pdf Download Hindi & English ,2018,2017,2016,2015
- Download India Yearbook PDF Released By Govt Of India
- Download UPSC Prelims 37 Years Previous Papers PDF Solution
- Download Indian Economy Ramesh Singh 8th Edition Pdf Free 2018
- Download Old NCERT books PDF Free -Hindi & English -UPSC,SSC
- Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017,2018 -Modi Govt Schemes 2018
- IBPS PO 2017 Study Plan pdf – IBPS PO 30 Days Study Plan
- Hindi Optional Material Download – Free UPSC Materials Download
- Food Processing Industry pdf Importance,Challenges,Present Scenario
- Organic Farming pdf – Organic Farming In India,Advantages,Types
- RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
- Plantation farming: An estate farming mostly in tropical and subtropical regions devoted to large scale production of one or more cash crops e.g. Coffee,Rubber and Tea, etc.
- Mixed farming: It refers to the combination of agriculture and livestock farming.
- Nomadic Herding: It’s a type of shifting pastoral farming in which pastoralists move from one place to another in search of good pasture. It is mainly practiced in arid and hilly regions and primitive societies.Animals like Cattle, sheep and goat are reared for milk, meat, wool etc.
Types of Agriculture pdf notes – Agriculture pdf notes – Geography
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|