UJALA Scheme Full Name -LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme
UJALA Scheme -LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme as UJALA-Shri Piyush Goyal Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and New & Renewable Energy here today announced the name ‘UJALA’ for the LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme (DELP), which is currently running successfully in over 120 cities across India.
Under UJALA yojana More Than 8 Crore LED bulbs Already Distributed . You can get Full Detail About Ujala yojana On www.DELP.In
What is the Full form of UJALA Scheme -ujala full form
- UJALA, an acronym for Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All, is being implemented by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL).
Which Company is implementing This Scheme
- EESL has already distributed over 7.47 crore LED bulbs across the country resulting in energy savings of more than 2.66 crore kWh every day and has helped avoid peak demand of over 1944 MW.
- This has helped in reduction of over 21,550 tonnes of CO2 per day which is estimated to have a cost savings of Rs 10.64 crore per day.
Modi Government Achievements April 2016 – List of All Works
Which Scheme is Renamed As UJALA Scheme?
- LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme (DELP)
About LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme (DELP)
- The National LED programme was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on January 2015 with a target of replacing 77 crore incandescent lamps with LED bulbs.
- UJALA is successfully running across 12 states in India namely Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Jharkhand, Bihar and Uttarakhand.
- While more states are expected to join the initiative very soon.
Free download UJALA YOJNA app
To Download the APP Please Click on the Download Link – Download APP – Now you can Download from Here Download Button Given below
UJALA Scheme Full Name -LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme, Full Form Of Ujjala Scheme, Documents for ujjala Scheme, Online Apply for Ujjala Scheme