UPSC enforcement officer Recruitment 2016- Job Profile, Salary
UPSC enforcement officer Recruitment 2016– Job Profile, Salary -The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
The Selected Candidates will be on probation for a period of two years. The eligible candidates should apply online latest by June 23.
Vacancy details:UPSC enforcement officer Recruitment 2016
Total posts: 257
Educational qualification:UPSC enforcement officer Recruitment 2016
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Subject.
- DESIRABLE: Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated five (05) years’ Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost &
- Two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed-Private Organisation.
- The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years.
- The candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 per month.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should apply through the official website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in.
Important dates:UPSC enforcement officer Recruitment 2016
- Last date to apply: June 23
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: June 24
Job Profile Of the UPSC enforcement officer
- Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts,
- Administration Cash,
- Legal Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry, settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Administration :
- maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank statement
- The Officers recruited are liable to be posted any-where in India excluding Jammu & Kashmir.
- HEADQUARTERS : New Delhi.
- PROBATION : Two years.
Scheme and syllabus for the Recruitment Test (RT) for the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers (Item Nos. 1 above) is as under:-
I. Scheme of the RT:
- The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
II. Syllabus of the RT:
The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
III. Weightage:UPSC enforcement officer Recruitment 2016
- Weightage of the Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview will be decided by the Commission later on and will be intimated to the candidates in due course.
The date of the above RT will be intimated to the candidates in due course through Commission’s Website/Newspapers.
For any more information, the candidates should visit the official website. download official Notification From Download Button Given Below